ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired...

Many things can happen under oath. If you thought someone was out to get you, to trip you up, you would be an idiot to agree to that if you had a choice. Any Attorney with a brain would do whatever they could to keep you out of that situation. You can be innocent of everything and still end up answering a question wrong and get in trouble, ....just ask Flynn.

Many things can happen under oath. If you thought someone was out to get you, to trip you up, you would be an idiot to agree to that if you had a choice. Any Attorney with a brain would do whatever they could to keep you out of that situation. You can be innocent of everything and still end up answering a question wrong and get in trouble, ....just ask Flynn.
Oh good lord you’re really not that stupid are you.

Aside...

When I was in Krakow I saw people (?maybe even locals) at nice restaurants in the afternoon sitting down outside and having some cigs with their flights of vodka. I have had flights of beer at breweries, but I’d never seen 4-6 shots lined up as slow drinking flights. Apparently that’s a thing in Eastern Europe/Russia.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Aside...

When I was in Krakow I saw people (?maybe even locals) at nice restaurants in the afternoon sitting down outside and having some cigs with their flights of vodka. I have had flights of beer at breweries, but I’d never seen 4-6 shots lined up as slow drinking flights. Apparently that’s a thing in Eastern Europe/Russia.

People do that here with bourbon, mostly tourists.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
ADVERTISEMENT