ADVERTISEMENT

Should America Provide Funds, Clear Legal Obstacles for Access, Build Infrastructure, & Provide Nuclear for Ukraine?

At some point democrats will come to their senses on this, right?
Speaking of coming to senses, your thread title has nearly twice as many words as the body of your post. We need to start a remedial fvcking message board class for the deplorables on here.

You're probably the guy at the office who sends two complete sentences in the body of an email without nothing in the actual message, huh?

Speaking of coming to senses, your thread title has nearly twice as many words as the body of your post. We need to start a remedial fvcking message board class for the deplorables on here.

You're probably the guy at the office who sends two complete sentences in the body of an email without nothing in the actual message, huh?

Is that all you do? Bitch, whine and moan?

Damn, you're a bitch.

That’s it, you’re off the Christmas card list

I once sent an email where the title line was 8 times longer than the body of the text:

“RE: I’m tired of the office drama. If it does not end there will be staff changes.

Thank you. “

Reactions: 30CAT
I once sent an email where the title line was 8 times longer than the body of the text:

“RE: I’m tired of the office drama. If it does not end there will be staff changes.

Thank you. “
Did both bank tellers straighten up after that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT