ADVERTISEMENT

SHR: ODU bball lands 7-1 transfer from LSU

does you little good when you have to play 20 ft from the basket like Marshall will make you do
You mean like the Houston Rockets and the Golden State Warriors do? That is quickly becoming the trend in basketball and I love it. No more lumbering in the paint with 2 big guys slugging it out for position.
Spread the floor and move the ball.
You will see Danny post some in the future with Bennett in the lineup. He is an exception with his foot quickness. Believe me, when you see a 6-10 350 pound guy pick and roll to the basket, most get out of the way.

You mean like the Houston Rockets and the Golden State Warriors do? That is quickly becoming the trend in basketball and I love it. No more lumbering in the paint with 2 big guys slugging it out for position.
You will see Danny post some in the future with Bennett in the lineup. He is an exception with his foot quickness. Believe me, when you see a 6-10 350 pound guy pick and roll to the basket, most get out of the way.
not against the 7-1 guy was my point

Oh yes our 6-10 350 lb center that can’t run up and down the floor more than 3 times without needing a break. He’s got quick feet though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT