ADVERTISEMENT

Shutters and blinders

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
A few years ago I bought an apartment building. First thing I did was remove the shutters and pressure washed the brick. Little did I know removing the shutters actually devalued the property. If only the real estate mogul in the Land of Make Believe could have been around to steer me in the right direction.

Tubby, see how easy this is? I post a picture of something I own, that I can prove I own, not having to rely on smoke, mirrors, diversion and ambiguity to prove to Internet strangers I’m rich and famous.

Holy shit! I was joking about you being a slumlord, but even when I am joking, I end up being right! Look at that shithole! You're asking $600 rent for each rathole in that place? S-L-U-M-L-O-R-D! I didn't realize you accept section 8 checks.

The cheapest property I own is worth, at minimum, 150% more than that entire crack house.

The bad thing? That shithole looks better without shutters than your $300k house does.

Since you do know what a power washer is, then why the hell don't you use one on your front steps, Middle Class Murox?

That shit pile looks worse than the tiny houses for the homeless they are putting up in Denver, Austin, and Salt Lake City.

Holy shit! I was joking about you being a slumlord, but even when I am joking, I end up being right! Look at that shithole! You're asking $600 rent for each rathole in that place? S-L-U-M-L-O-R-D! I didn't realize you accept section 8 checks.

The cheapest property I own is worth, at minimum, 150% more than that entire crack house.

The bad thing? That shithole looks better without shutters than your $300k house does.

Since you do know what a power washer is, then why the hell don't you use one on your front steps, Middle Class Murox?

That shit pile looks worse than the tiny houses for the homeless they are putting up in Denver, Austin, and Salt Lake City.
Sorry, dork, those are photos from the previous owner. I completely renovated them. I get $800 per unit.

Looks better without the shutters. Never did understand the necessity of sticking those fiberglass, non functional shutters on buildings.

Reactions: murox
But here's the thing. There are black people living in Rox's apartments. Since they are disadvantaged minorities, calling their homes a "shit hole" is in clear violation of the Liberal Offensive Playbook.

@MichiganHerd I apologize for Rifle's hateful rhetoric. There's no place for that sort of racist shit here on Pullman.

On your behalf, I would like to take this opportunity to tell Rifle to kiss your black ass.

But here's the thing. There are black people living in Rox's apartments. Since they are disadvantaged minorities, calling their homes a "shit hole" is in clear violation of the Liberal Offensive Playbook.

What leads you to believe there are blacks living there? The people renting there are disadvantaged? Stop calling Middle Class Murox's shithole a shithole.

Looks better without the shutters. Never did understand the necessity of sticking those fiberglass, non functional shutters on buildings.
I agree - on that building, it looks better without them. On Middle Class Murox's $300k house, it looks like your crank after completely buzzing your pubes.

Tubby, see how easy this is? I post a picture of something I own, that I can prove I own, not having to rely on smoke, mirrors, diversion and ambiguity to prove to Internet strangers I’m rich and famous.
Why don't you ask the two people how they know specifics about my properties that I never mentioned? Clearly, they were able to find at least two properties (and a third was posted on here months ago by somebody). Doh!

For the love of God, just post 3-4 pictures per house and end this debate. Murox will happily take the L.

Explain how you know specifics about one of the properties. Why be a coward and hide from the fact that you clearly researched it?

Explain how you know specifics about one of the properties. Why be a coward and hide from the fact that you clearly researched it?

Just like I said in the other thread...I was gifted the info so I ran with it. Haven’t done one ounce of research myself.

Now...post pics and end this.

Just like I said in the other thread...I was gifted the info so I ran with it. Haven’t done one ounce of research myself.

Now...post pics and end this.

HA! So "somebody else" did the research and provided it to you. Brilliant excuse. In that case, why would you need me to post pictures if you already have seen at least one of them? And considering you just admitted that, why would you need pictures posted if another person already found at least one of them?

You're not making sense, Big Dummy.

And was that person the same one who posted the hints about my other California property or was it the person who posted one of my Utah properties on here months ago?

HA! So "somebody else" did the research and provided it to you. Brilliant excuse. In that case, why would you need me to post pictures if you already have seen at least one of them? And considering you just admitted that, why would you need pictures posted if another person already found at least one of them?

You're not making sense, Big Dummy.

And was that person the same one who posted the hints about my other California property or was it the person who posted one of my Utah properties on here months ago?

I have no idea who posted that. But I do know that I was minding my own business one day and someone text me the info. I couldn’t care less if it’s true or not.

I also couldn’t care less if you believe me or not. I’m not lying and I’m not a liar.

Last edited:
I have no idea who posted that. But I do know that I was minding my own business one day and someone text me the info. I couldn’t care less if it’s true or not.

I also couldn’t care less if you believe me or not. I’m not lying and I’m not a liar.
So somebody who has your cell number from this board showed you a property of mine, meaning they obviously were able to verify it. Yet you think that person and I are lying? Brilliant conclusion.

So somebody who has your cell number from this board showed you a property of mine, meaning they obviously were able to verify it. Yet you think that person and I are lying? Brilliant conclusion.

There were no pictures involved (obviously).

There were no pictures involved (obviously).

Well they gave you enough info including some very specific info. So if they gave you specific info, I'm sure they gave you general info like: the property exists, it is valued at X much, etc.

In other words, he verified what I have said, which defeats Middle Class Murox's claim that you don't believe any of them exist. See how that works, Big Dummy?

Well they gave you enough info including some very specific info. So if they gave you specific info, I'm sure they gave you general info like: the property exists, it is valued at X much, etc.

In other words, he verified what I have said, which defeats Middle Class Murox's claim that you don't believe any of them exist. See how that works, Big Dummy?

Nobody verified anything. Someone text me that they thought you owned a specific size house with a specific size mortgage. I didn’t ask for proof, attempt to verify anything, or do any research whatsoever. I simply took that comment and made a post on here like “it beats living in a condo the size of my attic,” or something like that. I also said something about a $1MM mortgage, which isn’t even the number I was given. I simply made those to to see if it would get a ride out of you…and it clearly did.

I don’t care if you own zero houses or 10+ like murox. This isn’t my battle. But I will say this…eventually you have to put up or shut up. Verify your claims or quit talking about it. You could end this debate and make murox look like a fool if you would simply post pictures of these houses. Something with you eating lunch or a girl sitting on your couch. Anything at all. All joking aside…why won’t you do that? What do you think will happen if you post a picture of your living room or your front yard?

Post something and end this debate or stop talking about it.

Nobody verified anything. Someone text me that they thought you owned a specific size house with a specific size mortgage.
So some friend of yours did the research and was able to find the size and original mortgage on a property of mine, and you somehow think they are lying about it? Do you see how stupid you sound?

So you have me making a claim. You have a friend of yours researching and verifying that claim. Yet you still close your eyes and ears so you don't have to face reality? Don't allow your allegiance to Middle Class Murox make you look dumber than you already are.

So some friend of yours did the research and was able to find the size and original mortgage on a property of mine, and you somehow think they are lying about it? Do you see how stupid you sound?

So you have me making a claim. You have a friend of yours researching and verifying that claim. Yet you still close your eyes and ears so you don't have to face reality? Don't allow your allegiance to Middle Class Murox make you look dumber than you already are.

Ok, so why won’t you post any pictures?

Ok, so why won’t you post any pictures?

Why won't you answer very basic questions?

1) Since your "friend" verified my claim, for at least one property, are you calling him a liar, too?
2) Considering another property of mine was posted on here last year, and you can find at least two residential properties and one commercial property of mine by taking 30 seconds, why wouldn't you just spend the 30 seconds doing that instead of 20 posts on here?

Why won't you answer very basic questions?

1) Since your "friend" verified my claim, for at least one property, are you calling him a liar, too?
2) Considering another property of mine was posted on here last year, and you can find at least two residential properties and one commercial property of mine by taking 30 seconds, why wouldn't you just spend the 30 seconds doing that instead of 20 posts on here?
1. Nobody verified anything. They simply stated what they thought to be true.
2. Because it’s far easier for you to just post pics of something you own.

So, for the 5th time, why won’t you just post pictures?

Reactions: Marc22
1. Nobody verified anything. They simply stated what they thought to be true.
2. Because it’s far easier for you to just post pics of something you own.

So, for the 5th time, why won’t you just post pictures?
1) You realize how stupid and dishonest this makes you appear, right?

1) You realize how stupid and dishonest this makes you appear, right?
1. Again, I don’t care. Do you realize how dishonest you appear? I mean that with all sincerity, and I realize the answer is “no,” but you’re literally the only one who can’t see it. You make outrageous claims and can’t verify any of them, despite being asked directly multiple times to do so. Even people like me, who generally like you and want to give you the benefit of the doubt, are left with no option but to believe you’re being dishonest with the vast majority of what you say on here. It’s really sad because you’re in your mid 40’s and you’ve been doing this same thing for the 20 years we’ve been posting together on here.

And while we’re at it, I don’t know who got personal with who first, but you’re both wrong for doing so, and you both need to stop. I wish you would keep those things off here. It serves nobody, doesn’t score you any points on here, and has the potential to hurt real people (good people) that have nothing to do with this message board.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
1. Again, I don’t care.
So let's get this straight: somebody you know, who I probably don't, messages you telling you that they found one of my properties, and it checks out with the claim I made about one of them. Yet you don't believe it? You realize just how absurdly stupid that makes you? What are the chances that I will make a claim, somebody I don't know and you are close enough to have the cell number of is able to research and verify that claim, yet you don't believe it? That is simply you not wanting to accept the reality that your hero is wrong, once again. You refuse to believe the truth even though it is right in front of your face.

You could very easily verify at least three of my properties within 30 seconds. You don't want to do that, because you don't want to face reality.

Even people like me, who generally like you and want to give you the benefit of the doubt, are left with no option but to believe you’re being dishonest with the vast majority of what you say on here.
Considering what I just posted above and what you admitted about another person being able to verify my claims, you're a fool.

And while we’re at it, I don’t know who got personal with who first, but you’re both wrong for doing so, and you both need to stop. I wish you would keep those things off here. It serves nobody, doesn’t score you any points on here, and has the potential to hurt real people (good people) that have nothing to do with this message board.
See, the difference is that Murox the Moron is really like this. I'm not. Middle Class Murox truly tries "only associating with highly successful, highly educated, highly wealthy, and highly diverse" people. I'm not like that. Matt Rhule had me come up to Nebraska Monday, just a few days after he was hired. During my brief time in Nebraska, I met up with a good friend from 20+ years ago. He might make $35k in a good year. Murox can't do that, because ya' know, "highly successful, highly wealthy, highly educated."

You can Google my number and see multiple times of me giving my money away to organizations, including the people of West Virginia. In comparison, Middle Class Murox cheats people out of money (and this isn't referring to his wife this time).

I truly don't give a shit how much somebody spends on their rent, paid for their house, etc. I give Middle Class Murox hell for it, because he, even with a ton of proof slapping his big ears, refuses to accept it and claims I am lying. On the other hand, Middle Class Murox does care about how much people pay for their house and how nice it is, because ya' know, "only associating with highly successful, highly wealthy, . . . "

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Banker, but my name is not Michael, it’s Bob. I did grow up on Michael Street.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT