ADVERTISEMENT

Siap. Huggins reacts to playing Marshall....

Huggins is nothing like fellow herd fans see him. If coach K coached wv,,herd fans would hate him The guy is a West Virginian and 3rd active coach in wins and going to be in the HOF.Regardless if Herd fans like him or not. He has had a lot of success at WV. Calipari retires I hope Kentucky gets him

Huggins is nothing like fellow herd fans see him. If coach K coached wv,,herd fans would hate him The guy is a West Virginian and 3rd active coach in wins and going to be in the HOF.Regardless if Herd fans like him or not. He has had a lot of success at WV. Calipari retires I hope Kentucky gets him
Coach k is a rat faced bastard

Reactions: sistersville
I thought he was from Bellaire, Ohio. Look, Huggins is a top 5-10 coach of college basketball. I'll give him that.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass if Marshall ever plays WVU in tiddlywinks again. But the game should be played for the sake of the state in both major sports.

But it is a shame when a coach gets bigger than a program. The combination of ole Horseface Luck and Huggybear did the series in. Shane whatever their athletic director's last name is doesn't have the balls to bring it up and our goofy-ass governor -- even though he is a Marshall graduate -- is not about to dirty his hands with it. Besides, he has his nose too far up Trump's ass to even smell a rat.

Marshall had a good year and I think great things are in store for the program. It shouldn't be tarnished because we had to play WVU in the second round.

I even hope WVU wins it all. And if they get by Villanova (it will be interesting to see how that game is called...), I think they will. If they don't, I won't shed a tear.

The sad part of it is that many of us just don't care anymore. Their administration's actions have alienated a lot of support they once enjoyed throughout the state.

ADVERTISEMENT