ADVERTISEMENT

Sideline Attire.

Still hoping that Danny sees fit to, say in a big game, like the SBC tournament finals, perhaps "channel" ole Rick Huckaby and come out along with his assistants, in tuxedos similar to those that Huck employed before a frenzied overflow CAM crowd to send old Gale Catlett and his squad of Chickeneers a packing out of H-town with a Big "L" on their behinds!! :D :D

Still hoping that Danny sees fit to, say in a big game, like the SBC tournament finals, perhaps "channel" ole Rick Huckaby and come out along with his assistants, in tuxedos similar to those that Huck employed before a frenzied overflow CAM crowd to send old Gale Catlett and his squad of Chickeneers a packing out of H-town with a Big "L" on their behinds!! :D :D
What a game that was.

Remember a few years ago when DD was being chastised (by a certain segment) for wearing a t-shirt under a sportscoat, or a pullover (as opposed to a tent)? Now it seems like 90% of the coaches are doing it. Way to set the bar coach.
He's not the first to have done that. Coaches have been wearing pullovers (Huggins' is more like a bedsheet lol) and other "non traditional" apparel for a while.

Reactions: The Real SamC
He's not the first to have done that. Coaches have been wearing pullovers (Huggins' is more like a bedsheet lol) and other "non traditional" apparel for a while.
It seems to me that during the panic/pandemic a lot more coaches started wearing quarter zips and logo wear. Even Cal rarely wears a suit anymore.

I want to know where I can get one of those sweet pullovers the b-ball staff wears with marco and the state.

I just hope he doesn’t show up in flip flops and jeans like he used to at socastee

Believe in some "fashion quarters" 33, they refer to the garb Huggy Bear is often seen in as "Moo-Moos"!!

ADVERTISEMENT