ADVERTISEMENT

Since Trump has had problems finding the drain plug

HerdBuckeye

Gold Buffalo
Feb 23, 2009
Let the sexual assaults drain the swamp. Are any of you actually sad if they all lose their job. The only thing that concerns me is that the republicans lose their majority. Hard to continue to be the majority when everyone is swept out for something like this. Females and trannies to the rescue.

Republicans losing their majority might be the only way Trump is going to be able to get legislation passed. I can guarantee you if that plays out, Trump will work better with the Dems than he's able to do with his own party. There's simply a half dozen or so Senate republicans who are going to shut down anything with the name Trump on it.

Republicans losing their majority might be the only way Trump is going to be able to get legislation passed. I can guarantee you if that plays out, Trump will work better with the Dems than he's able to do with his own party. There's simply a half dozen or so Senate republicans who are going to shut down anything with the name Trump on it.
Considering trump has been a democrat a lot longer than he has a republican that's not out of the realm of possibility

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT