ADVERTISEMENT

Sisters..you have an opinion?

Walter Brennaneer

Silver Buffalo
May 29, 2001
fe.jpg

I dont get these half transformations. These freaks feel like they can be half a women half a man and still demand respect.

I have no opinion of Manning. Might be an interesting person but seems like the gender change was made such a big deal it takes away from her.

Now, as much as I think Snowden should be behind bars, I want to meet that dude. I listened to his interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson, and he is one smart motherfvcker, like genius level smart. Nothing like the media portrayed him. And while I believe in the rule of law and think he should be jailed I actually agreed with is reasoning on why he did what he did...but he should man up and pay the price for it.

Reactions: HerdFan76
Bradley Manning would still be in jail if not for Chelsea Manning. I 100% believe that.
Exactly. Manning was damn traitor. The sex change save it/her/him. I can't believe Obama let that it walk. But, it became a poster child of the left. Traitor.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Exactly. Manning was damn traitor. The sex change save it/her/him. I can't believe Obama let that it walk. But, it became a poster child of the left. Traitor.

It's only going to get worse...now you can outright threaten to murder the president, then be told to apologize and 'say you're sorry!' Which one would half assed do, then go back to doing what you do without any consequence.

ADVERTISEMENT