ADVERTISEMENT

SIX MORE DAYS

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I shut this mother fvcker down tonight where there were far, far fewer posters than usual. This will continue for another six days resulting in this place being a ghost town unless:

1) You deplorables do what we did with dherd and get Crispy Lips to put all of the threads he wants to start from the same source in the same thread. You morons cried incessantly when dherd would do exactly what Crispy Lips continues to do. We made dherd change. Now, it's your turn.
2) If Kitty won't do that, then you'll have to get him to stop making those posts or leave the board. This Trojan horse ruined the smack board, and now you're allowing him to do it again.
3) If you don't do either of those, expect this place to be a shithole, much like where many of you grew up and/or still live in west virginia, for the next six days. Then, if he persists with ruining the board, I will make it even worse for him and you all.

It's a shame that collateral damage from good posters like H&H, Geezer, etc. have to be punished by this, but this is for the long term viability of this board.

I shut this mother fvcker down tonight where there were far, far fewer posters than usual. This will continue for another six days resulting in this place being a ghost town unless:

1) You deplorables do what we did with dherd and get Crispy Lips to put all of the threads he wants to start from the same source in the same thread. You morons cried incessantly when dherd would do exactly what Crispy Lips continues to do. We made dherd change. Now, it's your turn.
2) If Kitty won't do that, then you'll have to get him to stop making those posts or leave the board. This Trojan horse ruined the smack board, and now you're allowing him to do it again.
3) If you don't do either of those, expect this place to be a shithole, much like where many of you grew up and/or still live in west virginia, for the next six days. Then, if he persists with ruining the board, I will make it even worse for him and you all.

It's a shame that collateral damage from good posters like H&H, Geezer, etc. have to be punished by this, but this is for the long term viability of this board.

For the greater good. Damn, act your age, you pussy.

You're a dumbass and a whiny little bitch.

5 posts and you throw a temper tantrum, Pedo-puss.

Well, you have extralyingdumbass doing far worse, but you tolerate him because he supports the same leftists as you do.

You don’t like my posts from Fox News, because you don't like your precious little America-haters being exposed.

5 posts in one day and look how you're acting. You're the biggest baby I've seen.

The leggings you wear have your vagina all dried out.

Take care of yourself, pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
billy-madison-adam-sandler.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT