ADVERTISEMENT

SJW Fails... (not a surprise)

I want to see rifle and greed do one of these courses.

Btw, in before someone bitches about it being from PragerU (like it matters in the context of the story).

Last edited:
waiting for rifle to tell us how he could not only ace the course but was really selected at one point to be on the FBI's counter terrorism task force. I bet if he would have joined the service he would have went straight to Delta Force.

Greed, would have called the guy a coward and liar.

I want to see rifle and greed do one of these courses.

Btw, in before someone bitches about it being from PragerU (like it matters in the context of the story).
none of that would have happened if they has sent in a social worker 🤣

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Let me get this straight: A guy who has absolutely no police training failed at handing the hardest situations police face? Shocker! Maybe that's why I have repeatedly said that police have a very difficult job. Maybe that's why I said that police should be given more training on things they should be dealing with (criminal activities) and spend less time on things others are better equipped to handle (non-criminal matters) by defunding them and giving that money to others.

Does this just not prove my point even more? To think that some morons would use this as an argument against my position shows the ITT degrees you deplorables have . . .

A guy who has absolutely no police training failed at handing the hardest situations police face? Shocker! Maybe that's why I have repeatedly said that police have a very difficult job. Maybe that's why I said that police.

This being the case, maybe a guy with no police or active shooter training, like yourself, should shut the fvck up when it comes to criticizing law enforcement in use of force situations like the Jacob Blake shooting when, admittedly, you have no idea what you're talking about.

This being the case, maybe a guy with no police or active shooter training, like yourself, should shut the fvck up when it comes to criticizing law enforcement in use of force situations like the Jacob Blake shooting when, admittedly, you have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't have to be a police expert to know that you don't shoot somebody in the back who is fleeing from you if there isn't an imminent threat of severe wounding or death to somebody. You simply don't, and I can show you the state statutes (again) to prove that if need be.

Having no police or active shooter training doesn't exclude them from 1) knowing that having that training is essential for a very difficult job and 2) doesn't exclude them from having common sense to know that you don't shoot somebody in the back who is fleeing you if there isn't that imminent threat previously mentioned.

Let me get this straight: A guy who has absolutely no police training failed at handing the hardest situations police face? Shocker! Maybe that's why I have repeatedly said that police have a very difficult job. Maybe that's why I said that police should be given more training on things they should be dealing with (criminal activities) and spend less time on things others are better equipped to handle (non-criminal matters) by defunding them and giving that money to others.

Does this just not prove my point even more? To think that some morons would use this as an argument against my position shows the ITT degrees you deplorables have . . .
"handing," moron.

Reactions: 19MU88
Does this just not prove my point even more?
Proof that your point was wrong before and wrong now. Sure. You admit the need to give them more training, but also demand cutting their $$.

Frankly, none of the scenarios this SJW failed in were much different than what we've seen most of these real officers actually face when the evidence is totally revealed. In fact these practice scenarios show just how quickly things can go from a "non criminal" call/inquiry to violent outburst/confrontation and why even the SJW admits..."Be compliant" to officers when they ask.

Reactions: 19MU88
You admit the need to give them more training, but also demand cutting their $$.

You really are one of the dumber ITT grads out there.

Police can get more training on what they should be focused on while also receiving less money. That can be done multiple ways. Let me dumb it down for you:

1) 90% of dispatched calls are non-criminal/non-violent
2) It seems reasonable that police spend a significant amount of time training for the calls that take up 90% of their calls
3) Be shifting those calls elsewhere, police can now spend far more time training on these more serious calls since they won't have to deal with nearly as many of the non-criminal calls

What does that mean? It means they can get less funding yet still get more training for what they will be focusing on. Doh!

Frankly, none of the scenarios this SJW failed in were much different than what we've seen most of these real officers actually face when the evidence is totally revealed. .

Agree for many situations. What's your point? As I have said, it's a tough job with necessary split-second decisions. That still doesn't justify shooting a guy in the back who is fleeing and not an imminent threat, shooting a guy who is slowly walking back to his car, etc.

In fact these practice scenarios show just how quickly things can go from a "non criminal" call/inquiry to violent outburst/confrontation

Wrong. The calls shown were all ones police would be called to (suspicion male casing vehicles, two men fighting, and a possible burglar. Those are all criminally related calls. How is this so difficult for some of you morons?

On top of that, a presence of police frequently makes the situation worse. A person with mental issues and/or a mad person frequently will be antagonized/threatened by the presence of police and will react accordingly. On the other hand, a social worker or mental health expert does not draw the same reaction from these people.

What does that mean? It means they can get less funding yet still get more training
🤣
"less funding" but "more training"...Seriously, you're a joke.
shooting a guy who is slowly walking back to his car, etc.
Where did this happen. There you go lying again.
The calls shown were all ones police would be called to (suspicion male casing vehicles, two men fighting, and a possible burglar. Those are all criminally related calls.
Just like being called to a scene where a suspect with a warrant for arrest reaches into his car after an altercation with the person calling for help and resisting arrest with the officers? Yes sir....call in the social worker.

1) 90% of dispatched calls are non-criminal/non-violent
Here is a graph out of New Haven CT. This story made the same type of ignorant assertion(95.6%) of non-violent calls, claiming evidence for supporting DEFUNDING. However, when you look at the break down of what is "non violent", you look more foolish when considering all categories of calls and why real police are actually needed more often than what you're asserting.

Top_25_Police_Dispatches_by_Call_Nature_July_2018-June_2020_720_445_88_sha-100.jpg

You want social workers and meter maids responding to Alarms, Breach/disorderly conducts, domestic disputes, theft, trespass/unwanted person, warrants, criminal mischief, suspicious person etc???

Rifle was the first American to kill a terrorist on American soil. Rifle spotted the raghead from his 5 star motel .He was trying to load a rifle. Rifle in his quick move ito get n position to attack Rifle forgot his pistol. He had finished. Eating prime rib and he had his tooth pick in his mouth. He snuck up behind the dude when he swung around with his rifle. Before adul Mohammed X could pull the trigger Rifle jammed the toothpick in between the man's ear and eye. The man fell like a tree. Could not be reported because of Rifle being a civilian. Or his he?

Eating prime rib and he had his tooth pick in his mouth

Not him. He doesn't eat red meat because he's desperately trying to cling to his youth by engaging whatever fad millennials and pop culture tell him is the cool thing to do, including being some kind of vegetarian/vegan/pescatarian.

Last edited:
911 call - yeah, my neighbors are yelling and screaming at each other in their backyard. They fight a lot, but they are really going at it now.

Violent or non-violent? Police or social worker?

911 call - yeah, my neighbors are yelling and screaming at each other in their backyard. They fight a lot, but they are really going at it now.

just sit there and watch, and enjoy it. used to be prime entertainment back up Scrabble Creek Holler back in the mid-70s. just a normal Saturday night then.

The problem is, Rifle has always lived a sheltered life, growing up in safe neighborhoods, so he's clueless as to how the real world lives. It wasn't until he was 12 when he rode with his father into the bad part of town to get a good deal on a bag phone from Tyrone. Likewise, this is the only time he ventures into the hood nowadays, to get a $50 iPhone

🤣
"less funding" but "more training"...Seriously, you're a joke.

It's not just that you aren't very bright. It's more that you really are rather stupid.

Let me dumb this down again for you:

90% of calls are reduced. That means they don't need as much overtime, don't need as much training on those types of calls, etc. That reduces the need for funding and greatly gives the police more time to focus on what they should be doing instead of being tasked with non-criminal acts. As a result of the reduction in time needed and money spent, they can receive more training for the things they currently do. How is it so difficult for you to see that those things go hand-in-hand?

Where did this happen. There you go lying again.

That's what happened. The guy was slowly walking back to his car. As he went to get into his car, he was shot even though he didn't have a gun in the vehicle.

Here is a graph out of New Haven CT. This story made the same type of ignorant assertion(95.6%) of non-violent calls, claiming evidence for supporting DEFUNDING. However, when you look at the break down of what is "non violent", you look more foolish when considering all categories of calls and why real police are actually needed more often than what you're asserting.

Sure, I would take many of those things out, too. Look at many of the biggest: motor vehicle - no injury, alarm, domestic dispute (can be dangerous but would be drastically reduced without the presence of police), miscellaneous, parking violation, noise complaints, welfare check . . . along with the others: psych/suicidal, tenant/neighbor issues, etc.

Those are all things that police should not have to worry about responding to initially. The overwhelming majority of the calls they respond to even if you take out the ones you feel they should respond to in the poll are non-criminal.

Want to see a perfect example of where it went wrong? This video was released yesterday. It is the video from the young teen with Autism who was shot numerous times just weeks ago by police in Salt Lake City that I posted about recently.

Listen to the female officer. She gets it. She starts questioning if they should even be responding to calls like these. At around the 4:40 mark, she starts with: "'cause this is a psych problem. She's (the mother) out of the house. I don't even see why we should approach . . . in my opinion." Then, there is some confusion between her and the other officer about what their policy is regarding these situations (in other words, they aren't properly trained and aren't clear on what their policy is because they SHOULDN'T be responding to many of these situations).

She then goes on to say "Honestly, we can call sergeant and tell him the situation, because I'm not about to get into a shooting because he's (the young teen) upset. Sorry. That's what I'm saying, this is exactly what we talked about last week. If nobody's in the house, nobody's in danger . . . maybe he is probably breaking stuff but he's not harming himself . . . I . . . sorry, but I'm not about to get in a shooting . . . especially if he fleeing from us and throwing guns out the window . . . I didn't read that full report so I don't know . . . "

Then the other officer responds with "I didn't read that full report either."

Again, in other words, these officers aren't properly trained on how to handle these situations, because they shouldn't be dealing with these issues!

There are numerous videos from numerous body cameras of this incident. The police report claims that no other weapons were recovered from the scene after the young teen was chased and shot 11 times. His family confirms this by saying that he didn't have a weapon but was threatening to hurt people with a weapon (doesn't confirm if he had a weapon or was running around saying things like "I'll shoot you," etc.). So now we have police responding to a psych situation in a domestic issue with a 13 year old on the spectrum. The mother made it clear that he was scared of and didn't like police officers. In other words, showing up with 6 officers would greatly antagonize the situation. Compare that to showing up with somebody property trained who is not threatening to the kid. Of course, when police approach, the kid flees the residence, is chased for a while, and ends up getting shot 11 times without a gun.

The officer's exact words show that she knows they probably shouldn't be involved in this situation, shows both officers aren't even sure what the policy is, and that she knows it is better handled by professionals who are trained on this.

Just like being called to a scene where a suspect with a warrant for arrest reaches into his car after an altercation with the person calling for help and resisting arrest with the officers? Yes sir....call in the social worker.

Don't use straw man, liarherdfan. That would be a criminal call considering he has a warrant. Their shooting? It wasn't justified.

This whole defund the cops thing is going to backfire on those in the rough places and inner city. the gangs and thugs will just take over more. They have no idea what they are doing and the white beuracrats and sharptons of the world are misleading them. I will be fine because the white suburbians and rednecks in the country will not put up with it and we can defend ourselves. We will keep our cops and they won't "defund a thing". A social worker or some more sensitivity training is not going to stop bloods, crips, bad guys, drug dealers, and downright evil doers.

This is the biggest load of misconception .

A social worker or some more sensitivity training is not going to stop bloods, crips, bad guys, drug dealers, and downright evil doers.

I can't dumb it down anymore than I already have: social workers won't be responding to calls where a person's gang membership, drug dealing, of "downright evil" has any relevance.

miscellaneous, parking violation, noise complaints, welfare check . . . along with the others: psych/suicidal, tenant/neighbor issues, etc.

Part of the problem is any one of these types of calls/situations can turn violent in less than 3 seconds. What happens then?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Part of the problem is any one of these types of calls/situations can turn violent in less than 3 seconds. What happens then?

How often do you hear of the meter maid being shot/getting assaulted? How often does a meter maid have to use their personal carry weapon to shoot somebody? Yep. Those sure turn violent in three seconds.

How about all of those violent incidents due to noise violations. It happens at least a thousand times a day, right? Same thing with those neighbor/tenant issues, suicidal cares, welfare calls, etc, huh?

Stop. It makes no sense and is exactly why that female officer is heard saying that they shouldn’t even be responding. The presence of police in many of those situations simply brings about more issues. If any of those issues (domestics would be the highest need) required police, to the professionals on the scene have direct access.

How often do you hear of the meter maid being shot/getting assaulted? How often does a meter maid have to use their personal carry weapon to shoot somebody? Yep. Those sure turn violent in three seconds.

How about all of those violent incidents due to noise violations. It happens at least a thousand times a day, right? Same thing with those neighbor/tenant issues, suicidal cares, welfare calls, etc, huh?

Stop. It makes no sense and is exactly why that female officer is heard saying that they shouldn’t even be responding. The presence of police in many of those situations simply brings about more issues. If any of those issues (domestics would be the highest need) required police, to the professionals on the scene have direct access.
you are comparing putting parking tickets on windows as compared to domestic dispute? Serving Breanna Taylor's boyfriend a warrant?

Good Lord.

you are comparing putting parking tickets on windows as compared to domestic dispute? Serving Breanna Taylor's boyfriend a warrant?

Good Lord.

Again having to dumb this down. Serving a warrant is criminal! That’s a police matter.

Most domestic disputes aren’t criminal issues, much like the mental health/domestic where the kid was shot 11 times (even though it appears that he didn’t have a gun).
Why is it so hard for you to understand what is a criminal issue?

Again having to dumb this down. Serving a warrant is criminal! That’s a police matter.

Most domestic disputes aren’t criminal issues, much like the mental health/domestic where the kid was shot 11 times (even though it appears that he didn’t have a gun).
sure it is. how they hell are you going to pick which one is non violent?

wait for this shit to go wrong

Why is it so hard for you to understand that you don't always know whether it's a criminal issue until someone is on scene?

Last edited:
90% of calls are reduced. That means they don't need as much overtime, don't need as much training on those types of calls, etc. That reduces the need for funding and greatly gives the police more time to focus on what they should be doing instead of being tasked with non-criminal acts. As a result of the reduction in time needed and money spent, they can receive more training for the things they currently do. How is it so difficult for you to see that those things go hand-in-hand?
The only "hand-in hand" you display is your ability to shit in one hand and wipe bare handed with the other.
domestic dispute (can be dangerous...
Boom... Which is exactly why a police officer needs to be involved in those calls. Not a marriage counselor or millennial life coach.
The claim "90% reduction" in calls is laughable when you actually look at the example of calls police actually respond to in the graph the story provided. You want social workers responding to alarm calls, meter maids doing traffic stops too? Any of which could turn criminal in a second. Fact.

Your dream world scenario also demonstrates your lack of understanding when it comes to "time and cost" factors. Demanding the "Defunding" of police by shifting time and $$$ away from one task ( despite patrolling/answering calls when they are actually needed-- at the expense of overall public safety) to another increased cost activity ("increased time & training") is a made up calculation that is naive at best, especially when you consider how governments allocate and use their $$ funding.

Handing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT