ADVERTISEMENT

Sleeping around will be accepted

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
I'm surprised it's not already. Why do people care about being cheated on? In this liberal age now, cheating should be acceptable behavior. It will be. This has to be soon. We're OK now with gay marriage. This will be next. Swinging.

Another reason it'll happen is that it's too late for me to get any benefit out of it other than just laughing about it. Really, if I had a woman I'd let her go out and lay around. Only rule would be I'm not paying for another man's kid.

Time to start marking out more and more rules from the old values. I want it to happen. Things are boring now. Let's get this swinging going so we can have shows about it on TV and news coverage of it.

So instead of having to hear them blather on all day at work about their wives and kids, now it would be listening to them in exactly the same voice talk about their husbands going to the mall to pick out some new clothes.

Gotta admit it's sounding better already.

Less competition to bag a female as well.

Not really. If you have issues 'bagging' a female, then I'm guessing you talk to them in a manner similar to your posting style here.

To make matters worse for you than they already are, you're of the opinion that it's only men that are fags. I don't have any documentation to back this up, but if I were a betting man, I would guess there's more gay females than there are gay men. Of course, I also believe there's more switch hitting women than there are men.

To hell with all that. I've spent 8 years building this elaborate routine of cheap solitude. I can't imagine any of these modern day she hogs being worth giving it up for.

Women don't really even exist anymore. I can't believe how manly they all are. Loud voices, strong smells, ferocious stares. They're rude and intrusive, worse than men. At least men respect personal space. These bullish women don't. Barge right in with their chalkboard voices, some kind of horrid hybrid of a crying baby and Johnny Cash.

Not really. If you have issues 'bagging' a female, then I'm guessing you talk to them in a manner similar to your posting style here.

To make matters worse for you than they already are, you're of the opinion that it's only men that are fags. I don't have any documentation to back this up, but if I were a betting man, I would guess there's more gay females than there are gay men. Of course, I also believe there's more switch hitting women than there are men.
One can always use better odds.

I am of the opinion that only men are "fags?" Why do you feel there are more gay females?

To hell with all that. I've spent 8 years building this elaborate routine of cheap solitude. I can't imagine any of these modern day she hogs being worth giving it up for.

Women don't really even exist anymore. I can't believe how manly they all are. Loud voices, strong smells, ferocious stares. They're rude and intrusive, worse than men. At least men respect personal space. These bullish women don't. Barge right in with their chalkboard voices, some kind of horrid hybrid of a crying baby and Johnny Cash.

srcstc.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT