ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Burn

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Not talking about a blunt, but Kacey Musgraves new album has to be the best of 2024.

She's who I thought rifle might end up with, but it's too late for that now. Plus he's sick and in a wheelchair.

Listen to that album. I'll have it blasting on the porch early evening.

Laney Wilson and Ted Nugent are both in town next week. The colored country singer is in town too. Rifle has a couple pictures of the two of them together.

I thought this thread was going to be about what this board has been going through over the past ten to fifteen years.

She's who I thought rifle might end up with, but it's too late for that now. Plus he's sick and in a wheelchair.
Women like it when you are weak and powerless. I know because the cute ones in the garden department at Lowe’s always want to load my mulch for me.

Kacey Musgraves new album has to be the best of 2024.

She's who I thought rifle might end up with, but it's too late for that now.
Can’t be too late if it was new seven years ago. I couldn’t stand the smell of her bus: stale weed masked by cheap incense.

The colored country singer is in town too. Rifle has a couple pictures of the two of them together.
Darius?

Not talking about a blunt, but Kacey Musgraves new album has to be the best of 2024.

Listen to that album. I'll have it blasting on the porch early evening.

Laney Wilson and Ted Nugent are both in town next week. The colored country singer is in town too. Rifle has a couple pictures of the two of them together.
This isn’t too bad. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT