ADVERTISEMENT

SNIPER!

"We have no rivals in the SBC"--- Sammy
Correct.

A “rival” and “we were both good during our time in the same conference, which was decades ago, we don’t play anymore” are two different things.

Ohio State-Michigan, rivals. Alabama-Auburn, rivals. Georgia-Florida, rivals. UNLV-UNR, rivals. Army-Navy, rivals. Duke-UNC, rivals.

Marshall has no rivals, in the SBC, nor in the MAC, nor in the SoCon, nor in CUSA, nor anywhere else.

Remember the civilCONN-FLict? Idiotic.

Correct.

A “rival” and “we were both good during our time in the same conference, which was decades ago, we don’t play anymore” are two different things.

Ohio State-Michigan, rivals. Alabama-Auburn, rivals. Georgia-Florida, rivals. UNLV-UNR, rivals. Army-Navy, rivals. Duke-UNC, rivals. raleighherdfan-samc, rivals.

Marshall has no rivals, in the SBC, nor in the MAC, nor in the SoCon, nor in CUSA, nor anywhere else.

FIFY

I really think App is the only one that qualifies as a rivalry at this point. We have never played Coastal, so what would a rivalry be based on? We have history with App and it picked right back up with the close recent games.

JMU will develop into one if they don’t have a drop off after their move up. If they turn into ODU then it won’t be a rivalry.

Are the women still hot in Harrisonburg? I remember they used to be known for that.

Correct.

Ohio State-Michigan, rivals. Alabama-Auburn, rivals. Georgia-Florida, rivals. UNLV-UNR, rivals. Army-Navy, rivals. Duke-UNC, rivals.

This post is beyond dumb. Absolutely dumb. We have no rivals. Maybe stick to figuring out if McDonald's is still outside the stadium.

I really think App is the only one that qualifies as a rivalry at this point. We have never played Coastal, so what would a rivalry be based on? We have history with App and it picked right back up with the close recent games.

JMU will develop into one if they don’t have a drop off after their move up. If they turn into ODU then it won’t be a rivalry.
I can remember the old days of the southern conference in early 80 s with App state, Furman and UT Chattanooga among others. I would agree Appy is our obvious old school rivalry, but JMU and Costal will develop as well after some close hard fought games.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
Yes, we are “rivals” with Coastal Carolina, which we have never played. Right.

That is exactly the same as Ohio State-Michigan.

MU has no rivals. A rival is more than both teams being good in a conference for a brief period of time. It is based on culture, geography, alumni base overlap, and DECADES of history.

Yes, we are “rivals” with Coastal Carolina, which we have never played. Right.

That is exactly the same as Ohio State-Michigan.

MU has no rivals. A rival is more than both teams being good in a conference for a brief period of time. It is based on culture, geography, alumni base overlap, and DECADES of history.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: ru4_mu2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT