ADVERTISEMENT

So does this earn Doc an extension??

I believe Green was told he would have to compete for the starting job, which set him off...at least thats what I heard.
Green was a problem and for some odd reason Doc gave him the keys to the car. I know parents of players here are telling us how Doc says character matters but yet we have attitudes like Green running the show. I’m still shocked how far off base Doc let this program get before he “fixed it”. Doc would have been fired at most programs for that mess but Hamrick has gone easy on him. He has finally fixed the attitude problem but Doc likes to take talent over character so giving him a short term deal makes sense to keep him motivated and his attention. I don’t think he can get a job any place else.
Btw, for all those Doc fans. Why was Wells not given PT last year? I’m of the opinion that he could have provided a spark at times last yr with his ability to run. He could have played four games without losing a yr. I think it’s because Doc likes to give kids PT that are from areas he recruits. Keep the pipeline open. Green was from the talent rich state of Ga.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT