ADVERTISEMENT

so has Spears made any moves relative to the AD? Hearing

Gotta love the guys that hang on to the MH coat tails. Wonder if Spears will give all new hires a jersey/jacket in a dollar tree bag?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Nothing says regime change like canning the football equipment manager and basketball strength coach... Two guys making peanuts, that no one outside of the players could pick out of a police lineup.
I thought the basketball strength coach left a month or so ago?

Nothing says regime change like canning the football equipment manager and basketball strength coach... Two guys making peanuts, that no one outside of the players could pick out of a police lineup.
It won’t be hard to find another jock washer

Not to mention, wouldn't the head coaches have hired them directly and not MH?

Not to mention, wouldn't the head coaches have hired them directly and not MH?
I would assume the basketball strength coach would be a Dantoni hire... No idea about football equipment manager. That probably is considered "administrative" so it may have been a MH hire. I can't imagine Doc, or Huff, caring who polishes the helmets and washes the towels.

I would assume the basketball strength coach would be a Dantoni hire... No idea about football equipment manager. That probably is considered "administrative" so it may have been a MH hire. I can't imagine Doc, or Huff, caring who polishes the helmets and washes the towels.

Equipment manager at the Division I football level is an extremely important job.

If Zac Littleton was canned, it will be extremely sad. He has been in our equipment department for over 20 years.

He wasn’t just some rando who Hamrick hired to “polish helmets”. He was a son of Marshall who had dedicated nearly his entire professional career to MU athletics. I will be extremely sad to hear that news.

I won’t question the decision, I don’t have the information needed to truly judge. But I would still be very sad to hear that news.

Equipment manager at the Division I football level is an extremely important job.

If Zac Littleton was canned, it will be extremely sad. He has been in our equipment department for over 20 years.

He wasn’t just some rando who Hamrick hired to “polish helmets”. He was a son of Marshall who had dedicated nearly his entire professional career to MU athletics. I will be extremely sad to hear that news.

I won’t question the decision, I don’t have the information needed to truly judge. But I would still be very sad to hear that news.
Zac had been over Olympic sports did he transition back to football

Reactions: 19MU88
Wait...we have a basketball S&C Coach

Yea that moves seems odd to me.

Zac sent out a reminder about the equipment sale are you all sure he got fired
his role is much broader than the FB equip manager role. the confusion is coming where a poster implied Littleton is the FB Equipment manager, he is not.

Reactions: RhinoD
his role is much broader than the FB equip manager role. the confusion is coming where a poster implied Littleton is the FB Equipment manager, he is not.
I mentioned that above and no one said anything iirc he hasn’t been with football in a loooooong time

Reactions: 19MU88
As for any other moves re: the Athletic Department, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say: New splashguards in the men's restrooms urinals at the JOAN!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT