ADVERTISEMENT

So it begins "Migrant caravan demands Biden administration 'honors its commitments'"

maybe biden can send air force 1 down there to help them get here faster. The more the merrier I say. ! Open borders, free govt stimulus checks for everyone in the world. Free college, free health care and free daycare. Free food. free housing and free tickets to the super bowl. Hell while we are at it give them all a free govt car ,free vacations and free tickets to Disneyworld. Free ice cream and free starbucks coffee. Just tell them antifa said it was free anyone who disagrees is racist.

maybe biden can send air force 1 down there to help them get here faster. The more the merrier I say. ! Open borders, free govt stimulus checks for everyone in the world. Free college, free health care and free daycare. Free food. free housing and free tickets to the super bowl. Hell while we are at it give them all a free govt car ,free vacations and free tickets to Disneyworld. Free ice cream and free starbucks coffee. Just tell them antifa said it was free anyone who disagrees is racist.

Now you're an idiot.

1000 immigrants are really going to destroy the job market.

With them still being in Guatemala, maybe by summer it will be easier to get a day laborer at a few Home Depots this summer.
While you were sleeping we have been exporting jobs and importing cheap labor for decades. This has helped contribute to a shrinking middle class. Might be a laughing matter to some but not to me. 😕

Reactions: johns1124
maybe by summer it will be easier to get a day laborer at a few Home Depots this summer.

Unless you are the contractor who is losing jobs to underbids; because you Do pay taxes, you Do pay unemployment insurance for your employees, you Do hold withholding tax. You are penalized for doing legal business. All while your shady counterparts are cleaning house with illegals.

we have been exporting jobs and importing cheap labor for decades

For the most part, two separate issues. And never mind the issues of wealth concentration, union busting, demonization of higher wage standards/universal health coverage, etc etc etc. But go ahead and blame the beaners for decades of policy that favors giant corporations over the little man. I like a well stocked produce section...while you were sleeping you didn't notice who picks it.

I am not too worried about some Central Americans that are going to be cleaning hotels and picking strawberries.

Reactions: Chevy1
1000 immigrants are really going to destroy the job market.

With them still being in Guatemala, maybe by summer it will be easier to get a day laborer at a few Home Depots this summer.

Yeah, you're right, except you're not (as usual).

Reuters says up to 8K in the caravan. The mentality of "meh, it's not that many" repeated over and over, each time thousands want in, and then expect free wages, paid housing, food, eventually it becomes an issue.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...bound-caravans-across-guatemala-idUSKBN29L05S

Leftists want them so they can vote. Leftists don't want voter ID so they can assure these idiots can vote. Doesn't it bother you to be part of such a sleezy political party?

Reuters says up to 8K in the caravan.

Take it up with Fox, OP's link has that figure.

What's funny is, OP liked your post....he doesn't even know what is in the link he used. And he didn't have to read far, it's right under the headline. :rolleyes:

Doesn't it bother you to be part of such a sleezy political party?

Last party I belonged to was the same one you belong to...fvcking sleazeballs.

Unless you are the contractor who is losing jobs to underbids; because you Do pay taxes, you Do pay unemployment insurance for your employees, you Do hold withholding tax. You are penalized for doing legal business. All while your shady counterparts are cleaning house with illegals.
They never see the big picture or the unintended consequences of their reactionary responses like you just mentioned. They will just pass more ill-advised laws in an attempt to fix the problems they created.

Reactions: mlblack16.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT