ADVERTISEMENT

So it turns out I was mostly right

herdalicious

Platinum Buffalo
Apr 3, 2007
Xanadu
I bet my cat $20 and a dead goldfish we were going to compete for a division title, but fall short, and I had everything right except that it looks like it will be MTSU that's denied us, and not FAU.

I went ahead and gave her the goldfish because it was starting to get gross, and I'm hoping we're square, but I don't know.

Sad but true: I gave her a bath during the third quarter of today's game, and we both agreed that was way TF more fun than watching anymore of that football game.

What's more embarrassing - Marshall's consistently average results against a conference of inferior programs or a grown man admitting that he has a cat?

Hey! I have a cat. Doesn't eat much, sleeps most of the time, no getting up to let her outside, craps in a box. The purrrrrfect companion.

Reactions: pdbailey
For the record, I'm 50 something, and I have a cat. But, I also have a wife, so technically, that means I'm not gay and get a pass.

I’m way to masculine for cats

I’ll keep my 3 chihuahuas

tHu9pcv.gif

Good enough to beat VT though

Aren't you the same guy who had a tantrum because a new poster made a thread about how his son had worked on a coach's house and thought it was a good story?

See I was right all along about that thread. A missed opportunity. Instead of being "shell shocked" about meeting OC he should have asked some important questions. Like the ones we all want to know the answers too:

1. Hey Cramsey, Does your playbook consist of anything but slow developing FCS plays that any decent FCS teams like NCSU will easily sniff out?

2. Coach, Do you favor underneath passes that will be totally ineffective by the 2nd Q?

3. How does it feel to be 0-2 against teams with a winning record? Do you think this is a good recipe for long term employment?

4. Are you a puppet of a HC who is clueless on X's and O's?

5. Are you clueless on X's and O's?

6. What is your opinion on your backup QB's sub-freezing rating? Will you continue to play a Academy style offense or will you start the over the top passes, which you know he cant throw, until you get him or a WR hurt like you did the starting QB?

Those are the questions the "New Poster" mentioned above should have asked. Not to mention this is the thread that someone decided to axe my first registration for. I thougth one of you mod's were going to un-ban that account.

Last edited:
3. How does it feel to be 0-2 against teams with a winning record? Do you think this is a good recipe for long term employment?
--------------------------------------

Feels the same. And Doc has made it 9 Years and is guaranteed $800 grand through 2021. Works for Hamrick.

Bathing cats is a lot like playing soccer - everybody calls you a pussy for doing it, but its not like they would ever try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT