ADVERTISEMENT

So. Turns out Jacob Blake had a knife in his hand and was trying to kidnap those kids.

Clearly we should have had social workers handle the 911 call on the sexual predator and kidnapper jacob blake. also they should have executed the warrant at BTs apartment.

He also said, despite pictures, audio, and witness accounts that we had “no reason” to believe Blake had a knife.

So doesn’t matter what you present him he’ll just believe whatever he wants to believe.

And since he's black, he had to have a knife. That fits your stupidity quite well.

Umm, no, stupid. He had a knife, because that's reality. You need to try accepting it once in awhile instead of holding soup cans, paying someone to listen to your dark secrets.

There is no evidence at this point proving that blake had a knife in his person. An attorney for the police is telling YOU what he has been told by the DEFENDANT. The attorney wasn't at the scene. You moron and coward.

There is no evidence at this point proving that blake had a knife in his person. An attorney for the police is telling YOU what he has been told by the DEFENDANT. The attorney wasn't at the scene. You moron and coward.

Umm, no, stupid. He had a knife, because that's reality. You need to try accepting it once in awhile instead of holding soup cans, paying someone to listen to your dark secrets.

Reactions: alphasig1053
  • Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
try this link. read slowly and concentrate moron. Blake even admitted he had a knife you miserable old fool.

no he didn't . . . because the good little liberal sheep's ass, greed, says so. that's all you need to know.

seriously, what's truly sickening about all of these cases is the left's immediate response is to criminalize the police and decriminalize the criminal. then, when the truth comes out, after they've used each situation like a 2 dollar whore to satisfy their rationalization of blue man bad, the truth and stories tend to float off into the distant horizon never to be heard of again. all they care about is division and getting their way.

sick. mentally deranged. assholes. each and every one of them.

Reactions: ohio herd
No. Idiot and coward^^^

no he didn't . . . because the good little liberal sheep's ass, greed, says so. that's all you need to know.

seriously, what's truly sickening about all of these cases is the left's immediate response is to criminalize the police and decriminalize the criminal. then, when the truth comes out, after they've used each situation like a 2 dollar whore to satisfy their rationalization of blue man bad, the truth and stories tend to float off into the distant horizon never to be heard of again. all they care about is division and getting their way.

sick. mentally deranged. assholes. each and every one of them.

Idiot^^^

I have a table saw . But it's not on my person, as it's 200 yards away in my shop.

Grasping for straws here. Even by your standards, this is a stupid attempt.

Just suck it up and admit you were wrong, you pathetic asshole.

Grasping for straws here. Even by your standards, this is a stupid attempt.

Just suck it up and admit you were wrong, you pathetic asshole.

I'll admit I'm wrong if I'm shown to be wrong. In the meantime you're an idiot....and coward.

i am a member of community impact group full of blm supporters and they even doubt there is reason to support blake. He is not one of their trophy items to hang on to.

give it up

Reactions: mlblack16.
I'll admit I'm wrong if I'm shown to be wrong.

jacob-blake-armed-with-knife.jpg

C54563F8-5F44-4CDF-92F4-59D75DFCEE53.jpeg

i'm starting to wonder if you have any fully functioning brain cells. what an idiot.
_________IQ88

i am a member of community impact group full of blm supporters and they even doubt there is reason to support blake. He is not one of their trophy items to hang on to.

give it up

If you're black, guilty until proven innocent. amirite?

Exactly, he's reached Rifle status with his inability to ever admit he was wrong. We all fall into the trap of trying to get him to admit the obvious, but he's a stupid old man with no life, so this is all he's got.

But I ain't a coward. And like I said, there's no proof that blake had a knife on his person. Trying to claim the video or pic is proof of it is being stupid.

We should not be surprised as he falls for anything the left wing media feeds his dumbass. Then he parrots the rhetoric only further proving his stupidity

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT