ADVERTISEMENT

So, what are the particulars on our b-ball xfer?

meister what is the word on Tyler Wahl from Minnesota? At one point Marshall was in the mix with Wisconsin, Minnesota, and others.

I know many of you were at practice yesterday and saw Mikel workout. I know those that were there were impressed. It also gave many of you the first time to see Iran in action. I know most of you were also impressed by his mobility and sheer power to the basket. There was one instance that he slammed so hard that he actually moved the entire basket standard nearly a foot. It made 3's about 8 inches further.
When Danny was hired I heard many say, he brings nothing to the table recruiting wise. I told those people that is why he has seasoned assistants to get him up to speed. Well, the BIGGEST recruiting tool he has is his style of play. What kid like Beyers and Sustic wouldn't want to play in this system. Jon, CJ and Jannson are happy campers in having the green light every time down the floor.
This team is long and lean and has a lot of youth. Hold on to your seat. This is going to be fun.

I know many of you were at practice yesterday and saw Mikel workout. I know those that were there were impressed. It also gave many of you the first time to see Iran in action. I know most of you were also impressed by his mobility and sheer power to the basket. There was one instance that he slammed so hard that he actually moved the entire basket standard nearly a foot. It made 3's about 8 inches further.
When Danny was hired I heard many say, he brings nothing to the table recruiting wise. I told those people that is why he has seasoned assistants to get him up to speed. Well, the BIGGEST recruiting tool he has is his style of play. What kid like Beyers and Sustic wouldn't want to play in this system. Jon, CJ and Jannson are happy campers in having the green light every time down the floor.
This team is long and lean and has a lot of youth. Hold on to your seat. This is going to be fun.
Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

This Byers kid is no doubt talented, though I haven't seen practice or anything, offers from us and an A10 school. It's easy to see why he wasn't heavily recruited, very light in the pants and all over really. Both recruited forwards need some cheeseburgers lol IB will be the guy other teams hate to play because they can't move him around, though they will salivate when they see our lanky forwards......

No. 1 priority for our newcomers is the strength program. The majority need to add a lot of weight.

Reactions: pdbailey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT