ADVERTISEMENT

So why do board bleaters not call out Commie-Toe when she's being racist?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
She says she's going to give black men $25,000 and make weed legal. What if Trump said that?

She says she's going to give black men $25,000 and make weed legal. What if Trump said that?
I believe it was $20k and wasn't "give" like you said. I understand $25k and $20k are more than you will ever see, but at least present accurate information. And weed being legal only applies to blacks or are you being racist?

Related, if a person tweeted that they don't like being around a certain race because they always smell like weed, would you consider that racist?

I mean this literally is her directing this to specifically black men.
It's focused on creating job opportunities in the cannabis industry, as it says.

But maybe you'd like to answer: if somebody tweeted that they didn't like being around blacks because they always smell like weed, would you consider that racist?

It's focused on creating job opportunities in the cannabis industry, as it says.

But maybe you'd like to answer: if somebody tweeted that they didn't like being around blacks because they always smell like weed, would you consider that racist?

I would replace the "and" with "in order to" (....recreational marijuana and create....) to clarify that. Otherwise it seems a little racist-y and patronizing IMO.

Aside - I've looked a number of pro formas in the weed world (one in WV and one in Arizona). I had a few calls on this Altegris Tuatara Captial fund but didn't end up investing. I even paid to have someone look over my shoulder on it....and I came to the conclusion that someone is making money here (?maybe the govt) but at my level of investor it wasn't going to be me. So many fees/red tape, and security concerns. Lots of robberies/theft. But legalizing it would help some, but as I recall even those Canadian weeds stocks haven't done great. But why would legalizing (in order to make it easier to invest) it specifically help black men more than any other color of skin person?

Yes, that statement you're posting is a racist statement and I'd never say such a thing. However, I bet statistically it is true that per capita weed usage is higher amongst blacks than other races.

Last edited:
I just looked at a few papers....turns out the Native Americans love the pot.
I thought it was the fire water but no. it's the pot.
I feel like i've been lied to my whole life.

In case anyone wants to read. THe forest plot in the discussion is the meat of it.

Last edited:
I just looked at a few papers....turns out the Native Americans love the pot.
I thought it was the fire water but no. it's the pot.
I feel like i've been lied to my whole life.
giphy.gif

Aside - I've looked a number of pro formas in the weed world (one in WV and one in Arizona). I had a few calls on this Altegris Tuatara Captial fund but didn't end up investing. I even paid to have someone look over my shoulder on it....and I came to the conclusion that someone is making money here (?maybe the govt) but at my level of investor it wasn't going to be me. So many fees/red tape, and security concerns.
It matters when and where you get in. In 2015, I was one of about a dozen investors in a company that was going to be one of 10 groups awarded a marijuana license to grow in Ohio if the initiative passed. Nick Lachey of the boy band 98 Degrees and former NBA player Oscar Robertson were two of the other investors. I was introduced to it via my friendship with one of Nick's bandmates. My investment was relatively small considering what was expected to be 10% (each licensed company's share) of a $1 billion annual industry in the state. The proposition barely got voted down. Had it been approved, Herdman and Michigan would each be massaging one of my feet right now. I believe Ohio just passed a different but related proposition within the last few years.

But why would legalizing (in order to make it easier to invest) it specifically help black men more than any other color of skin person?
She said she was going to work to make sure job opportunities and/or investments existed for blacks in the industry. Giving 20k of loans for entrepreneurs could help with that.

Yes, that statement you're posting is a racist statement and I'd never say such a thing.

But do you know who would and did say such a thing? Nick Goff of Huntington. Glad you're acknowledging that he is a racist. Now, if only @big_country90 , @ThunderCat98 , and @Rock98Dog had some morals and a backbone, we may be able to get somewhere.

It matters when and where you get in. In 2015, I was one of about a dozen investors in a company that was going to be one of 10 groups awarded a marijuana license to grow in Ohio if the initiative passed. Nick Lachey of the boy band 98 Degrees and former NBA player Oscar Robertson were two of the other investors. I was introduced to it via my friendship with one of Nick's bandmates. My investment was relatively small considering what was expected to be 10% (each licensed company's share) of a $1 billion annual industry in the state. The proposition barely got voted down. Had it been approved, Herdman and Michigan would each be massaging one of my feet right now. I believe Ohio just passed a different but related proposition within the last few years.

She said she was going to work to make sure job opportunities and/or investments existed for blacks in the industry. Giving 20k of loans for entrepreneurs could help with that.

But do you know who would and did say such a thing? Nick Goff of Huntington. Glad you're acknowledging that he is a racist. Now, if only @big_country90 , @ThunderCat98 , and @Rock98Dog had some morals and a backbone, we may be able to get somewhere.

But isn't it illegal (?civl rights act?) to give black men specific loans over other races. It's why she put "and others" in that statement to cover her tail.

So it's basically just saying "hey I know you guys love the pot so you too can invest in it now", no? it's not legal for her to give them specifically money for it versus other races, right?

So what Kamala is saying is just a nicer way of saying "they smell like pot." I mean I know that's kind of a stretch but it comes down to she can't legally give them money over other races, so she's just going to talk about stuff they're interested in ...like pot.

But isn't it illegal (?civl rights act?) to give black men specific loans over other races. It's why she put "and others" in that statement to cover her tail.
My in-house counsel at a past company told me that lenders providing favoritism/benefits to minorities (based on either race or origin of nationality) was not an issue as long as favoritism/benefits were not being provided to the majority (whites). I can't recall if that was only applicable to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or elsewhere. Note, this attorney got her law degree from the same school that Michael Cohen went to that lost its accreditation, and I called her out on other legal errors that she made.

• Haha
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
My in-house counsel at a past company told me that lenders providing favoritism/benefits to minorities (based on either race or origin of nationality) was not an issue as long as favoritism/benefits were not being provided to the majority (whites). I can't recall if that was only applicable to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or elsewhere. Note, this attorney got her law degree from the same school that Michael Cohen went to that lost its accreditation, and I called her out on other legal errors that she made.

My limited experience with in house counsels is that they save you a ton of money on the small stuff (probably could be replaced with AI and a three digit IQ), but when a real legal issue arises they just say "we need to hire out on that."

Her proposal has already been walked back because it is unconstitutional. It was just something she threw out in an attempt to help her poor support among black males, never intended to be a reality.

Reactions: i am herdman
Pretty racist (and stupid) for you to think only black people care about weed.

Menthols maybe but weed is for everyone.

Pretty stupid of you not to realize that's the point. She was addressing black men in order to get their votes.

I believe it was $20k and wasn't "give" like you said. I understand $25k and $20k are more than you will ever see, but at least present accurate information. And weed being legal only applies to blacks or are you being racist?

Related, if a person tweeted that they don't like being around a certain race because they always smell like weed, would you consider that racist?

I know you're a dumbass, but I'm slowly realizing just how big of a dumbass you are.

She was addressing black men to win their votes, which is my point. It is she who is being racist, blockhead.

Not give? Tell me. What's a "forgivable $20k loan" dumbass?

I'll take $20k "loans" all day, if they're forgivable.

Also, how freaking stupid are you to think most middle class Americans haven't or won't see $20k, dilhole?

I don't like being around people who smell like cigarettes. Weed? Doesn't bother me a bit. I've been around it plenty.

Dumbass.

I know you're a dumbass, but I'm slowly realizing just how big of a dumbass you are.

She was addressing black men to win their votes, which is my point. It is she who is being racist, blockhead.

Not give? Tell me. What's a "forgivable $20k loan" dumbass?

I'll take $20k "loans" all day, if they're forgivable.

Also, how freaking stupid are you to think most middle class Americans haven't or won't see $20k, dilhole?
It's not just giving black men $20k (not $25k like you claimed), moron. There are requirements and restrictions. Black men just don't automatically get $20k. Read and communicate better.

I don't like being around people who smell like cigarettes. Weed? Doesn't bother me a bit. I've been around it plenty.
That wasn't the question, now was it, Crispy Lips?

Her proposal has already been walked back because it is unconstitutional.
It's alright, because she wants to "terminate" that part of the Constitution.

Speaking of terminate, what do you think about terminating blacks and Jews?

I wouldn't consider it anything, because one, I don't give a shit and two, I'm not an oversensitive bleater. Too many other things to be concerned about.

If I had to answer yes or no? I'd say yes. How can one race s.ell differently than any other race? People of all races, who smoke weed, smell like weed.

Who the hell cares?

It's not just giving black men $20k (not $25k like you claimed), moron. There are requirements and restrictions. Black men just don't automatically get $20k. Read and communicate better.

Another, who gives a shit? 20k or 25k?

The point stands, dickshit.

If I had to answer yes or no? I'd say yes. How can one race s.ell differently than any other race? People of all races, who smoke weed, smell like weed.
Thanks for calling Nick Goff a racist. Now, @Rock98Dog , @ThunderCat98 , @big_country90 , it's your turn to acknowledge the racism, anti-semitic, sexism, and homophobia of Nick Goff of Huntington. Silence is complicity, and that's not a good look for you to be involved in with your ties to Marshall and/or your employers.

Thanks for calling Nick Goff a racist. Now, @Rock98Dog , @ThunderCat98 , @big_country90 , it's your turn to acknowledge the racism, anti-semitic, sexism, and homophobia of Nick Goff of Huntington. Silence is complicity, and that's not a good look for you to be involved in with your ties to Marshall and/or your employers.

If that's what Nick Goff said, then yes. I think it's racist. I've seen a lot worse. I couldn't tell you if any particular race smokes more weed than any other race nor do I care. We are all divided enough the way it is.

Democrats thrive on racism. They fear unity.

Yet it's the Republicans, including Nick Goff, who practice racism. Funny how that works, huh?

Republicans practice it? 😂

You twerp.

Did you forget about Pedo-Joe and Commie-Toe?

It isn't funny. A couple of communists and racists.

It’s hilarious to me that these morons will tear down statues over some shit that happened hundreds of years ago but are totally fine voting for and vehemently supporting Biden who has spewed racist language and polices within the last 30 years.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Reactions: 30CAT
It’s hilarious to me that these morons will tear down statues over some shit that happened hundreds of years ago but are totally fine voting for and vehemently supporting Biden who has spewed racist language and polices within the last 30 years.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
And supporting a plagiarist candidate that pretends to be black just so she can use the race card for votes. Absolutely pitiful.

Reactions: 30CAT and SBAP74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT