ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer Rosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a political post just an opinion. Title IX is inherently flawed. With football being the driving economic force for most colleges that allows the other sports to exist, there is no women's equivalent. This skews the allocation of men's vs. women's scholarships in these lesser sports. That is why there are fewer men's tennis, cross country, diving, swimming, etc. teams in college sports.

The dorky ones who are 15-20 years behind the times. That makes '429's frequent use of those phrases even worse.

Numerous fans have complained about where Marshall's rosters are built from. Considering all of the complaints Marshall fans make, including their conspiracy theories, you don't think a team that starts 10 of 11 starters who are foreigners would illicit complaints if Marshall's team was homegrown? Stop.

You're a moron. The entire point dealt with Marshall sports.
Please refrain from name calling.

I've never argued otherwise, but even someone with my limited mentality can spot someone attempting to skirt the forum rules by disguising it with a dressing of sports.

The rule doesn't say anything about posting about Marshall sports that you may feel is about politics. Hell, if the topic dealt with Dr. Gilbert's resignation, that would be far more political than Marshall athletics related, but you wouldn't have a problem with it.
Please refrain from name calling.

No, thanks. When you're an obsessed moron, I'll continue to call you an obsessed moron (outside of the paid board). Cry less, post smarter.

Name calling, abusive language, crude sexual comments are tolerated but a "semi-political" reference isn't...☹

Correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Not obsessed. Simply requesting you behave like an adult here.

PS as is most of your tired routine, obsessed is so tired and played. If your goal is to be the biggest ass on the board, please at least do so with new material. Is that too much to ask??

lest I post the link showing you (obsessed) groveling for me to come to Pullman to give you attention. You really are pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Not obsessed. Simply requesting you behave like an adult here.

PS as is most of your tired routine, obsessed is so tired and played. If your goal is to be the biggest ass on the board, please at least do so with new material. Is that too much to ask??

lest I post the link showing you (obsessed) groveling for me to come to Pullman to give you attention. You really are pathetic

Dork, I have had to call you out multiple times on the paid board for not "behaving like an adult" there towards me. You simply couldn't keep your disdain and obsession of me off of that board.

If you don't like being called obsessed and a moron, stop being obsessive and a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Still pathetic. Are you trying to ruin this board intentionally? Or does it just start happening when you are present and participating?

lastly, I thought I talked to you about name calling. How about you “adult” for us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT