ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer Vs Indiana Game Thread

Back half of our defense let us down one too many times. IU scores on a corner kick. I swear they have 15 of those tonight.

i-cant-believe-its-all-over-stan-marsh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Just like HERD FOOTBALL, our FUTBOL team also has offensive issues. Object of both games is to "SCORE" and make it at least ONE more point or goal than your opponent!

definitely disappointing game. i thought the officiating was horrible BUT Indiana controlled and dominated so at least the officiating didn't cost us a game.

Grassie has a good thing going. I hope he can add some good quality for next year, midfield and defense.

I will say, I attended most of the home games this year and we have a nice little venue, a good atmosphere and plenty of cold beverages. Anyone that isn't going or hasn't attended should consider it, it's a great time.

I will say, I attended most of the home games this year and we have a nice little venue, a good atmosphere and plenty of cold beverages. Anyone that isn't going or hasn't attended should consider it, it's a great time.
If the last few years have told me anything, it's to expect continued improvements in the venue each year too.

Should be a nice video board coming this offseason.

Reactions: 19MU88
definitely disappointing game. i thought the officiating was horrible BUT Indiana controlled and dominated so at least the officiating didn't cost us a game.

Grassie has a good thing going. I hope he can add some good quality for next year, midfield and defense.

You’re right the reffing was atrocious. I get it when reffing is bad both ways, but it was very lopsided. With that said, we were fortunate IU didn’t score more than they did with blunders we made in the back and all of those corners they had. We didn’t have all of our players available either, but that’s life. I really wish our players wouldn’t whine so much when a call isn’t made for them and instead just get back on D.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Hard to tell by just looking at the roster these days due to the Covid year who can come back and who can’t. Who definitely has used up all of their eligibility?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT