ADVERTISEMENT

Softball makes NCAAs

The Real SamC

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 15, 2007
Herd is seeded third in the four team Lexington Regional. Softball is a double elimination deal, Herd plays Illinois at noon Friday. Other two teams in the pod are Kentucky and DePaul. Venue is UK's John Cropp Stadium, which is next to the soccer field near Commonwealth Stadium. Tickets are through UK ticket office.

Winner plays the winner out of Oregon, Illinois-Chicago, Wisconsin, and Missouri.

CUSA got 3 bids, FIU was sent to Gainesville and Louisiana Tech to Tuscalossa.

ESPN holds the TV rights, some games will be on regular ESPN channels (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC Network, Longhorn Network) , some on ESPN3. Any game vs. UK would certainly be on SEC Network.

Herd is seeded third in the four team Lexington Regional. Softball is a double elimination deal, Herd plays Illinois at noon Friday. Other two teams in the pod are Kentucky and DePaul. Venue is UK's John Cropp Stadium, which is next to the soccer field near Commonwealth Stadium. Tickets are through UK ticket office.

Winner plays the winner out of Oregon, Illinois-Chicago, Wisconsin, and Missouri.

CUSA got 3 bids, FIU was sent to Gainesville and Louisiana Tech to Tuscalossa.

ESPN holds the TV rights, some games will be on regular ESPN channels (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC Network, Longhorn Network) , some on ESPN3. Any game vs. UK would certainly be on SEC Network.

uk plays on espn3 friday. our game is on espn2.

So am i supposed to be a softball fan now? That may take a lot of drinking to get to the pointing of being interested. I guess I can try though :cool:

Gr
Might as well join in, I am. Might even take a drive to Lexington and root em on.
It is rare that MU has any team or individual qualify for an NCAA championship so I say go softball.
GreenDuke you should stop at Rupp and play Homage to the statue of Adolph Hitler. Oh I mean Rupp.

Greenduke I love Memorial coliseum. The girls team play there. Did you ever catch darrell griffith around 74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT