ADVERTISEMENT

Softball Transfer

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Marshall softball picked up a grad transfer from NC State. Sydney Nester is in the top 10 for many statistics for the Wolfpack and should have a big impact in C-USA:

I imagine there are some white nationalist out there that like the Herd that have less concerns over an international roster than you do spell check.

Note to myself:

itsatrap.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Yeah I don't really get the mix of "extremely sympathetic to liberal causes" and "doesn't like foreigners."

When have I ever led you to believe that I don't like foreigners? Don't mistake my making a mockery of certain posters into me believing their hypocrisy.

I imagine there are some white nationalist out there that like the Herd that have less concerns over an international roster than you do spell check.

You're too dumb to even communicate effectively. Your intention was to claim that there are white nationalists who have less concern over foreigners on a roster than I do, and you intended to call me "spell check." But with your lack of the appropriate comma, your statement actually says that there are white nationalists who have less concerns over foreigners on a roster than I have concerns with spell check.

How you wrote it is entirely different than what you intended, because you're too stupid to write properly.

I imagine there are some white nationalist out there that like the Herd
Yeah, there are a lot of them over on the Pullman board but one less ever since E.T. outsmarted your dumbass.

When have I ever led you to believe that I don't like foreigners? Don't mistake my making a mockery of certain posters into me believing their hypocrisy.

You're too dumb to even communicate effectively. Your intention was to claim that there are white nationalists who have less concern over foreigners on a roster than I do, and you intended to call me "spell check." But with your lack of the appropriate comma, your statement actually says that there are white nationalists who have less concerns over foreigners on a roster than I have concerns with spell check.

How you wrote it is entirely different than what you intended, because you're too stupid to write properly.

Yeah, there are a lot of them over on the Pullman board but one less ever since E.T. outsmarted your dumbass.
Easy there spell check. I thought we talked about adulting over here. I think dumbass is a tad over the line but it does make me smile that you are irritated.

Funny, I knew exactly what you would respond, and you didn't fail to deliver. Clearly you understood the point.......which is really all one needs on a message board. One of these days you will figure out that this isn't English class, or maybe you will continue to make a fool of yourself with your tired and played spelling and grammar schtick.

I guess you were able to deflect from the topic (or maybe you just can't follow along), which is your continued and disturbing stance on foreigners in the Marshall programs.

ADVERTISEMENT