ADVERTISEMENT

Someone just made an $800,000 donation to Trump.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
My buddies at work are donating. Who made the 800k donation.

The left is making political prisoners.

If you try to challenge the establishment they will take you out at any costs. I warned you. They will take it further.

My buddies at work are donating. Who made the 800k donation.

The left is making political prisoners.

If you try to challenge the establishment they will take you out at any costs. I warned you. They will take it further.

This is going to backfire on the America-hating left.

Reactions: 19MU88
You morons always try to make a loss into a win. You lose an election? It’s rigged. Win that election? It’s not rigged. Lost a case? It’s rigged. Don’t lose a case? It’s not rigged. Get convicted on 34 felonies? It’s a huge win for you!

Fvcking morons.

You morons always try to make a loss into a win. You lose an election? It’s rigged. Win that election? It’s not rigged. Lost a case? It’s rigged. Don’t lose a case? It’s not rigged. Get convicted on 34 felonies? It’s a huge win for you!

Fvcking morons.

So when Trump wins on appeal, and he will, will you still claim justice has been served?

Nevertheless, you're one of, if not the biggest, f***ing moron on the board.

Your protoge, extralyingdumbass, gets a pass because he doesn't know any better.

Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: Marshall Jeff
It should be "morons" and not the singular "moron."
Your protoge, extralyingdumbass,
It's spelled "protege."

After not knowing the proper difference between singular vs. plural and not knowing how to spell "protege," to call somebody else a "moron" makes you look dumber than usual, Crispy Lips.

It's spelled "protege."

After not knowing the proper difference between singular vs. plural and not knowing how to spell "protege," to call somebody else a "moron" makes you look dumber than usual, Crispy Lips.

Moron(s)

It's spelled "protege."

When commonsense and reality doesn't work, resort to typos and/or grammar attacks. A true sign of a complete moron.

Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan

Fvcking morons.
Of course there is a regime in power doing e verything to a political oppponent.

Reactions: 30CAT
So when Trump wins on appeal, and he will, will you still claim justice has been served?

Your protoge, extralyingdumbass, gets a pass because he doesn't know any better.

Moron.
Trump will be bidens age by the time this case makes its way through the appellate courts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT