ADVERTISEMENT

Something to be Proud of

Damn, I was planning to make a trip to Huntington for the “Going Out of Business All You Can Eat Shrimp Extravaganza.” Now you tell me they aren’t closing??

I can’t make this shit up. West Virginians are going to West Virginian.

I'm a proud, deplorable, West Virginian.

The way I see it, if not being a deplorable is being like you, I'll gladly take deplorable.

Also, would much rather live in peaceful, friendly, West Virginia, than Shithole, California any day.

Reactions: 19MU88
I bought some of those boxed biscuits at Walmart today. Stopped by Giovanis on West Market for beer and pizza too. Genuine wop place, but had a Puerto Rican waitress that reminded me of my 2nd wife. She asked me if I wanted a box, and I quickly said yes, I want hers. Going back for Wednesday night wings special, but praying for breasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I bought some of those boxed biscuits at Walmart today. Stopped by Giovanis on West Market for beer and pizza too. Genuine wop place, but had a Puerto Rican waitress that reminded me of my 2nd wife. She asked me if I wanted a box, and I quickly said yes, I want hers. Going back for Wednesday night wings special, but praying for breasts.
So you went to Giovanni’s for food, Chili’s, and a grocery store all before 6 p.m. today?

So you went to Giovanni’s for food, Chili’s, and a grocery store all before 6 p.m. today?
Yes. Here's the full breakdown. Got up at 5 am like usual. Had coffee and pills, and watched the killer shows I had recorded.

Left the house at 12:15, stopped by the Mexican store, picked up a few Mexican things, went to Giovannis for pizza and beer, drove down to an antique store, didn't see anything good but a couple metal clamps I bought, headed over to Spring Grove, but the old lady didn't want to stop at the bar because of the smell of the pixelle paper company smell. Headed up north back to route 30, headed for Quaker Steak off Kenneth Road, but took the early exit on Carlisle to chili's instead. Drank those big beers, and traveled back to house. Old lady went back downtown to a bookstore and I got high and listened to the rolling stones and the allman brothers. Drank more beer while playing around with my tools, mostly my high powered dewalt blower. Currently naked while writing this message and heading to the hot tub in my extra tight speedo. Wish they made one in my size.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT