ADVERTISEMENT

Special Baseball Announcement Today

I think he does his best for the State and Marshall, but I would never want to be in business with him.
Exactly, 93. Which is why Smith and Spears need to get the dirt flying ASAP, approve some blueprints, specs, etc., hire a contractor/construction firm and start building right away before one of Big Jim's zillion creditors or so try to slap a lien or other legal document on the Stadium property, etc.!!

This ain’t Big Jim’s money. This is you and me taxpayers’ money.

The state has an economic development fund which is pretty much the governor’s to spend as he wishes. Justice just decided to spend it on this. Same deal funded the public part of the soccer stadium, and the majority of the IPF is actually classed as an academic building for the sports medicine program so they could tap a program where the legislature had appropriated money for academic building.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Sam will completely disappear from this thread. That's his routine, get bitch-slapped and hide in hopes that no one will remember how stupid he looked.
Shouldn't constant misinformation get you booted from a site? No matter how long they've been part of it. Why is he still here?

Reactions: 19MU88
This ain’t Big Jim’s money. This is you and me taxpayers’ money.

The state has an economic development fund which is pretty much the governor’s to spend as he wishes. Justice just decided to spend it on this. Same deal funded the public part of the soccer stadium, and the majority of the IPF is actually classed as an academic building for the sports medicine program so they could tap a program where the legislature had appropriated money for academic building.
No one thinks Justice wrote a check from his personal account at United Bank brotha... obviously

Exactly, 93. Which is why Smith and Spears need to get the dirt flying ASAP, approve some blueprints, specs, etc., hire a contractor/construction firm and start building right away before one of Big Jim's zillion creditors or so try to slap a lien or other legal document on the Stadium property, etc.!!

No one thinks Justice wrote a check from his personal account at United Bank brotha... obviously
it appears that olde does.

Reactions: The Real SamC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT