ADVERTISEMENT

HERDNATION.COM Spring Game Report (free content)

Geez, it's nearly midnight after the spring game and I can't find a single discussion on here. This place is a ghost town lately.

Reactions: Mwilton13
It’s because the spring games suck... mark snyder ran better spring games then doc I’ve not gone to spring games in 3-4 years because it’s just a waste of time

Reactions: MU ATO
It’s because the spring games suck... mark snyder ran better spring games then doc I’ve not gone to spring games in 3-4 years because it’s just a waste of time
Actually you get a much better feel for our team the 2 Saturday's leading up to the Green White. Since the Green White is on video available to everyone to see, Doc is as vanilla as he can be.
We saw tons of motion out of the backs and receivers last Saturday. None of that yesterday. We saw our #3 and #4 running backs.

It wasn't the "game" it used to be (keeping score, time,etc). It was more run a few series, break out into group drills, run a few situational plays, break out into drills, run a few more series.. No game rhythm at all. Basically, just n dictionary practice with people in the stands. On the brighter side, I got Vinny's autograph lol

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Thanks for publishing this content free - it's actually made me consider subscribing, which I have never previously done. I'd always considered these sites as being mostly for recruiting-based content, but now that there aren't really any professional journalists covering Marshall athletics anymore, I feel like there's a great opportunity for someone to step up and be the lone voice of actual pertinent content regarding Marshall sports.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
Thanks for publishing this content free - it's actually made me consider subscribing, which I have never previously done. I'd always considered these sites as being mostly for recruiting-based content, but now that there aren't really any professional journalists covering Marshall athletics anymore, I feel like there's a great opportunity for someone to step up and be the lone voice of actual pertinent content regarding Marshall sports.

I'll be running some specials as fall practice approaches. Would be a good time to check Old Fairfield out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT