ADVERTISEMENT

Standing ovation for Sir Trump, at UFC 302....

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
For a convict, he sure is all smiles and the cheers for him seemed to never end.

America loves Trump. 🇺🇸

Reactions: KyMUfan
We heard all about big crowds in the run up to the 2020 election...your orange jesus lost.

I watched the fights at a sports bar. The place went nuts when they showed Trump.
Would love to see Biden go to a UFC event in the next few months before the election. Doesn't need to stay for the entire thing, just come ringside for the headline fight about ten minutes before the main draw. For all his tough talk about fighting or what a self-proclaimed badass he was, ol' bro Joe (Broseph) should fit right in. I'm sure the crowd will roar just like they do with Trump.

I'd love Broseph to show up anywhere a massive crowd is actually free to express their feelings (correspondents' dinners & graduations don't count.) Feed Biden to the Libertarians & see how he handles it.

It is his demographic. I would be puzzled if he did not receive a standing ovation from that crowd, just like I would be puzzled if Biden did not receive loud applause at a ribbon cutting ceremony for an abortion factory.

It is his demographic. I would be puzzled if he did not receive a standing ovation from that crowd, just like I would be puzzled if Biden did not receive loud applause at a ribbon cutting ceremony for an abortion factory.

Hmmm... Let's put your post in perspective...

Biden says he would ‘beat the hell’ out of Trump if in high school​

images

636511368400726380-US-NEWS-DEMOCRATS-ACTIVISTS-WA.jpg

What is it with UFC and deplorables? I'm being serious. Why is it such a draw for that low IQ, low morals, male crowd?

Even Aaron Rodgers showed up last night.

I know a lot of 30-50 years olds who do jiu-jitsu, and with the exception of one, they all are low IQ. And now that I think about it, all but one also drive big pickup trucks even though they have no need for the truck bed.

What is it with UFC and deplorables? I'm being serious. Why is it such a draw for that low IQ, low morals, male crowd?

Being masculine is a characteristic dominated by conservatives. “Liberal man” is an oxymoron.

Low morals? Want to talk about the morality of murdering unborn babies, chemically castrating children, having cross-dressing transvestites groom kids, or why the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are leftists?

What is it with leftists and being horrible to children? I’m being serious. Why are innocent youth such a draw for the low morals, left wing crowd? I can answer that…it’s because they aren’t man enough to attempt their evil deeds on real men because they know real men would end them.

Reactions: 30CAT
Being masculine is a characteristic dominated by conservatives. “Liberal man” is an oxymoron.

Low morals? Want to talk about the morality of murdering unborn babies, chemically castrating children, having cross-dressing transvestites groom kids, or why the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are leftists?

What is it with leftists and being horrible to children? I’m being serious. Why are innocent youth such a draw for the low morals, left wing crowd? I can answer that…it’s because they aren’t man enough to attempt their evil deeds on real men because they know real men would end them.
You're a hypocritical idiot. You have and will again vote for your perverted orange jesus who was unanimously found liable for sexual abuse.

Being masculine is a characteristic dominated by conservatives.
And wearing barely any clothing while rolling around and sweating on another guy is masculine?

What about the low IQ part? UFC is about the same IQ as the average WWF fan but who have a 15% higher income due to the cost of plumbers these days.

or why the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are leftists?
Source, or just making shit up again?

What is it with deplorables and being obsessed with child sexual abuse over the past eight years? You all weren't like that before. We can all agree that sexual abuse of children is awful, but my god, you deplorables are trying to target everybody with being a child predator, claim everything is an attempt at child sex trafficking, and blaming every successful person for being involved. It all started with Comet Ping Pong (pizza) with Clinton, and the obsession from your side has exploded since then.

Even Aaron Rodgers showed up last night.

I know a lot of 30-50 years olds who do jiu-jitsu, and with the exception of one, they all are low IQ. And now that I think about it, all but one also drive big pickup trucks even though they have no need for the truck bed.
You coached football. Why do you like football? Probably not too many chemistry majors on the team. In fact, how.many of them would sniff a college campus if it weren't for football.

You like competition amd strategy and sport.

I respect anyone who could go out there do that one on one.

What is it with deplorables and being obsessed with child sexual abuse over the past eight years? You all weren't like that before. We can all agree that sexual abuse of children is awful, but my god, you deplorables are trying to target everybody with being a child predator, claim everything is an attempt at child sex trafficking, and blaming every successful person for being involved. It all started with Comet Ping Pong (pizza) with Clinton, and the obsession from your side has exploded since then.

everybody as a child predator

blame

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Why aren't the men wearing pussy hats in that picture?

Latent remnants of patriarchal sexism and they have not yet been completely emasculated would be my guess.

Did you wear one and is that why you noticed?

And wearing barely any clothing while rolling around and sweating on another guy is masculine?

What about the low IQ part? UFC is about the same IQ as the average WWF fan but who have a 15% higher income due to the cost of plumbers these days.

low-IQ

has

 they

Nope, I noticed because I have eyes.

Don't trust you eyes with that bunch...

mqdefault.jpg

You probably didn't look close enough...

Sacramento_Women%27s_March_men_wearing_pussyhats_.jpg

Me? I don't care but evidently you do. Now answer your own question.

Biden just challenged a Time reporter to a fight in order to prove he’s not too old to lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT