ADVERTISEMENT

Starting again.

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
Talked to several people today who told me they are having trouble finding paper products. Why? All the reports of the port strike make the sheep believe they can’t survive without 150 rolls of toilet paper.

Reactions: 30CAT
Talked to several people today who told me they are having trouble finding paper products. Why? All the reports of the port strike make the sheep believe they can’t survive without 150 rolls of toilet paper.

Buy stock in Charmin.

Stay out of Walmart, Sam's, and costco. I push comes to shove, I have a master key and can take a case of wiping paper from work.

Be sure and send that to HR rifle.
Hell, if push comes to shove I can walk down in the field and grab an ear of corn or up the hollow and grab a pine cone.

Stay out of Walmart, Sam's, and costco. I push comes to shove, I have a master key and can take a case of wiping paper from work.

Be sure and send that to HR rifle.
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔🐔🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

It is all theatrics. Right before the elections.

If I were king I would bring in Mexican scabs if they went on strike. I am think 4 Mexicans could unload one of those massive cargo ships in an hour and a half.

Those dudes can paint a house or frame a house faster than anybody. Mexican roofers are crazy fast. They can shimmy right up a roof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT