ADVERTISEMENT

Starting QB

When he was asked to name them, he mentioned Green first and said something about him already being in the system, followed by Thomson who is challenging, and Morrell who is "hanging in there." I took that to mean Thomson will have to beat Green out for the position, and Morrell is a distant third.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
When he was asked to name them, he mentioned Green first and said something about him already being in the system, followed by Thomson who is challenging, and Morrell who is "hanging in there." I took that to mean Thomson will have to beat Green out for the position, and Morrell is a distant third.

My thoughts exactly.

A logical, clear thinking person would have gone with something like, Rev_EF_Dreh

You're giving The_Real_Jamaican too much credit.

Anyway, the SD based guy should be in Air Force officer candidate school, or border patrol training right now. They'd let him in because outstanding debts to a HN poster wouldn't show up on a credit check.

HerdF(or)ever, we see what you did there
tenor.gif

@marshallisqbu

Both Herdman's comment and my comment were references to lines in the same movie. At least try to act like you aren't completely clueless. At the least, pretend to be 30 years younger so you can get a free body rub from '429.
I am so not down with the movie references! Carry on.....

Neal: Del, why did you kiss my ear?
Del: Why are you holding my hand?
Neal: Where is your other hand?
Del: Between two pillows.
Neal: Those aren’t pillows!

Last edited:
Fever just tweeted your real name and said you sold him fraudulent tickets that had already been used.
Really?

Lmao. If I felt someone sold me fraudulent tickets, I would also not contact them in any way over the next five months even though I had their email which also has their phone number on it. I would also not get on the website we shared a messaging board in order to contact them and let them know.

I would disappear for five months, never contact the person who sold me the tickets and in fact disappear completely from the aforementioned message board.

Sounds legit. Not to mention I’m sure if I cared enough we can drudge up his gameday reports from the tournament. Surely if he had ticket trouble he would have mentioned it then instead of almost five months later on a social media site the seller is not even registered to.

It’s fine. Fever you need the money. Just own up to it. Don’t make excuses that no one will believe. I sold them to you in good faith and you didn’t follow through. I will still be able to buy food and make my car payment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT