ADVERTISEMENT

Stephon Clark shooting

Apparently the guy was seen busting in a window and then jumping over fences trying to avoid police. You run from cops bad things happen

saw a video of a cop with a white guy pulled over. dude gets out of car, gets into a physical altercation with the cop, gets back in his car, drives around in circles, back out, runs, it was crazy. a couple black women videoing it giving play by play. "y'all know if that mothafvcka be black, his ass already be shot." entertainment gold.

Running from cops doesn’t justify shooting an unarmed man 20 times. Smh
I don't disagree but Reports were he had some sort of crowbar. He didn't follow commands then has something in his hands. That's a recipe for disaster

These kind of folks will never learn.

Thug commits crime.
Thug runs.
Thug doesn't obey police commands.
Thug gets shot. Whether it's once or forty times, BLM sympathizers will fake outrage. Anything for a riot.

Obey the laws of the land, thugs will be okay. If thug chooses to do otherwise, thug sympathizers should continue to expect these type of results.

Running from cops doesn’t justify shooting an unarmed man 20 times. Smh

The phrase "unarmed" gets thrown around a lot in these situations. Problem is, you have "something" in your hand, don't show it to the police or put it down, and refuse to listen to officer commands, you're probably going to get shot.

They better hope they find a gun somewhere to justify 20 shots at a man only armed with a cellphone

Wtf does the # of shots have to do with anything? 1 shot or 50, if the shooting was justified, the rest doesn't really matter.

They better hope they find a gun somewhere to justify 20 shots at a man only armed with a cellphone

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO WARNING SHOTS????????
DID I MISS SOMETHING - THAT WE WENT FOR FIRING A WARNING SHOT
DIRECTLY TO SHOOT TO KILL.

DID I MISS SOMETHING - THAT WE WENT FOR FIRING A WARNING SHOT
DIRECTLY TO SHOOT TO KILL.
No-Warning-Shot.jpg

You are an idiot. The trigger is pulled when there is a deadly threat, and each round is aimed at the threat in such a way as to end that deadly threat. Period. If you have time to warn, it is not a deadly threat.

Anytime someone pulls the trigger they are responsible for every round. You think the bullet just disappears when you fire a "warning shot"? It's going to hit something, maybe ricochet, hit someone not involved. Which would just further enrage your kind.

The phrase "unarmed" gets thrown around a lot in these situations. Problem is, you have "something" in your hand, don't show it to the police or put it down, and refuse to listen to officer commands, you're probably going to get shot.

running from the police, then not following instructions sounds like natural selection to me. it's science

love these criminal sympathizing, cop hating libs that raise hell because some pos got capped when all the person had to have done was give up in the first place and quit running. these pansies act like they'd do something much different. they don't believe in guns, so i guess they gone sweet talk them into submission. maybe wave a butter knife at them. pathetically laughable.

it's a damn wonder anybody wants to be a cop anymore. every move is second guessed by some arm chair quarter cop who gonna tell 'em how to do their job. fvck that.

You’re a ****ing moron

ok. i suppose this genius thanks it's a good idea to run from police and then not follow instructions from police officers.

you must be a complete stupid idiot if you think that running from the cops and then not following instructions increases the likelihood of survival.

ok. i suppose this genius thanks it's a good idea to run from police and then not follow instructions from police officers.

you must be a complete stupid idiot if you think that running from the cops and then not following instructions increases the likelihood of survival.

I never said it was a good idea to run from the police. I also didn’t say it was justified to be shot 20 times due to natural selection and science you jackass.

I never said it was a good idea to run from the police. I also didn’t say it was justified to be shot 20 times due to natural selection and science you jackass.

I think 20 times is too much as well f@cktard and agree it should not have happened, it's a shame he ran and didn't follow instructions because otherwise he would be alive. it appears that he and the cops in this case exercised poor decision making.

I think 20 times is too much as well f@cktard and agree it should not have happened, it's a shame he ran and didn't follow instructions because otherwise he would be alive. it appears that he and the cops in this case exercised poor decision making.

Huge difference here is this, the cops are still alive he’s not. There’s no comparison between the two “mistakes” that were made. The fact this is even being debated with you and some other morons on this board is laughable. Incidents like this make it 100 times harder for a cop to be a cop, it’s sad you don’t understand that. If you’re going to take 20 shots at a potential suspect, you better make damn sure it’s justifiable.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Huge difference here is this, the cops are still alive he’s not. There’s no comparison between the two “mistakes” that were made. The fact this is even being debated with you and some other morons on this board is laughable. Incidents like this make it 100 times harder for a cop to be a cop, it’s sad you don’t understand that. If you’re going to take 20 shots at a potential suspect, you better make damn sure it’s justifiable.

God you are stupid, I agree he should not have been shot and especially not 20 times. The fact remains his poor decisions placed him in a bad situation.

He had no weapon on him, he shot at no one, he was armed with a cell phone.

So, using your logic, a shooting is only justified (1) if you see a weapon, or (2) he had already shot at someone. Is that your position?

Shoot first, ask questions later.

PS - when you ask questions, make sure all two way communications are silent.

@Herd Fever I would like to get your take on this, as you seem to be one of the few that can offer a decent opinion. What we know is that a black man was shot 20 times, while attempting to flee from the police. He raised his hand toward the police in the backyard of a residence. It was dark outside, and he was holding a cell phone in his hand. The black officer fired at will towards the black man that was attempting to flee the scene of the crime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT