ADVERTISEMENT

Sticky Thread

Part of their unity strategy. That being said, they did this and has never been done before.

Part of their unity strategy. That being said, they did this and has never been done before.

Oh, cool. Another conspiracy theory. Can you ask your friends at Q why JFJ Jr. still hasn't been introduced by Trump. Wasn't that supposed to have happened a few months ago according to your ilk, when they tag teamed the international pedophile and child eating ring led by Hillary, Oprah, and Bill Gates which was headquartered out of Comet Ping Pong in Cleveland Park?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Oh, cool. Another conspiracy theory. Can you ask your friends at Q why JFJ Jr. still hasn't been introduced by Trump. Wasn't that supposed to have happened a few months ago according to your ilk, when they tag teamed the international pedophile and child eating ring led by Hillary, Oprah, and Bill Gates?
I was talking about the sticky thread. There has never been a sticky thread about a politician losing an election.

You ok out there in Utah? Did the Mormons brain wash you?

Hope their membership doesn't tank, similar to what is currently happening to social media commies, Twitter & Facebook.

Shall we look at the membership on this board? Your side not only lost the election (and lost Congress), but your side also got dominated by a single member of this board (E.T.) resulting in your losing control of the board.

You lost control of this faster than you lost control of your Mexican wife.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Shall we look at the membership on this board? Your side not only lost the election (and lost Congress), but your side also got dominated by a single member of this board (E.T.) resulting in your losing control of the board.

You lost control of this faster than you lost control of your Mexican wife.
Do you have a paid membership on the paid board? Does greed? Corporate knows greed is a wart on this thing. Give it time and he will screw up. Only reason he is here now is because folks like Michigan and myself went to bat for him. And, then he does what he does. You should talk to him about that.

your Mexican wife.
I've never had a Mexican wife, nor have I even had the pleasure of having sex with one, but I know I want to one of these days. Always figured I would have sex with one, with all the grape farms around the area. That's what I want, sex with a Mexican and also sex with a Jap, or any oriental for that matter, except for a Chinese woman. Can't trust a China woman.

I've never had a Mexican wife, nor have I even had the pleasure of having sex with one, but I know I want to one of these days. Always figured I would have sex with one, with all the grape farms around the area. That's what I want, sex with a Mexican and also sex with a Jap, or any oriental for that matter, except for a Chinese woman. Can't trust a China woman.
I think rifle went to Utah in order to bed Mormon women who likely have big natural bushes.

I really can't figure out why rifle won't control his people here.

Remember how he spoke out against some of our team members? Practically ran some of them off the board, but yet, turns a blind eye to the shenanigans of greed. I'm going to bring that up when we're interviewing him for football coach next week.

He's right though about Trump and the whole party losing by becoming the very pansies they were supposedly against. Trump turned out to be nothing but a whiny fat woman with a mask, and that's why he lost.

If he would have stayed a man and led us through this whole stupid worry about getting a cold, he would still be the president. As it stands, he's a sore loser who caved and delivered a sound defeat to the last remnant of American manhood. Truly tragic.

I'd go crawl in a hole and die if I had the right pills, but since I don't I will just hope that some man someday somewhere still exists and may try to lead people once again. I don't see it though anywhere right now.

Do you have a paid membership on the paid board?

Yes.

I've never had a Mexican wife,

It was so bad that she was able to get it annulled?

He's right though about Trump and the whole party losing by becoming the very pansies they were supposedly against. Trump turned out to be nothing but a whiny fat woman with a mask, and that's why he lost.

If he would have stayed a man and led us through this whole stupid worry about getting a cold, he would still be the president. As it stands, he's a sore loser who caved and delivered a sound defeat to the last remnant of American manhood. Truly tragic.

I'd go crawl in a hole and die if I had the right pills, but since I don't I will just hope that some man someday somewhere still exists and may try to lead people once again. I don't see it though anywhere right now.

Your posts are extremely bad attempts at copying Ducky.

This forum is not going to unify as long as that sticky is up there. And, we have other rules violations going on, by the left, in other places.

herdman is right... I made a mistake by making that sticky thread.

I totally forgot to add a thread about Biden and Harris winning in a landslide.

This grave oversight has been corrected.

This forum is not going to unify as long as that sticky is up there. And, we have other rules violations going on, by the left, in other places.
Well, seems like instead of heeding the sound advice, the idiot decided to double down. Let the idiot know we have connections and means, and will soon take action. Oh, also let him know he can kiss my colored ass.

I really can't figure out why rifle won't control his people here.

Remember how he spoke out against some of our team members? Practically ran some of them off the board, but yet, turns a blind eye to the shenanigans of greed. I'm going to bring that up when we're interviewing him for football coach next week.

Greed is a treasonous, draft dodging cock gobbler.

The problem with this board is there are way too many delusional conservatives. Actually, one is way too many.

how many libs bought those cabinets? they are very nice and expensive. Beautiful work. You know most of the buyers were conservatives.

You're a narc. Want to know what my Italian friends do to a rat like you?

giphy.gif

Are there no spam bots that automatically delete or ban people repeatedly posting the same exact retarded stuff?
Moderators not doing their job. I have talked to corporate about it and they want me to stay out of it because I am an elected official. But, the moderators here are not doing their job, plain and simple. About the only left for me to do is request Coach Stowers come in here and clean it up. But, that is not an easy decision to make. Greed or Coach Stowers? That is like asking do you want kicked in the right nut or left nut. No good choice.

If Chris would let me I would just solve this problem in 20 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT