ADVERTISEMENT

Sticky Thread

There's an ignore function available for this forum. Use it. Idiot.
Greed, friendly reminder, that if you post on the Herd Nation main forum or Old Fairfield, you need to remove your signature which is a direct political statement. Direct political statements go against those forums policies set forth by the site owner. Failure to do so can result in loss off posting ability or account suspension. We have already had one violation of this policy in recent days. It puts me and my staff in a bad position when folks do that.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Greed, friendly reminder, that if you post on the Herd Nation main forum or Old Fairfield, you need to remove your signature which is a direct political statement. Direct political statements go against those forums policies set forth by the site owner. Failure to do so can result in loss off posting ability or account suspension. We have already had one violation of this policy in recent days.

herdman, you're an idiot. You have a political statement as YOUR signature.

It puts me and my staff in a bad position when folks do that.

You and your staff are always in a bad position.

Moderators not doing their job. I have talked to corporate about it and they want me to stay out of it because I am an elected official. But, the moderators here are not doing their job, plain and simple. About the only left for me to do is request Coach Stowers come in here and clean it up. But, that is not an easy decision to make. Greed or Coach Stowers? That is like asking do you want kicked in the right nut or left nut. No good choice.

If Chris would let me I would just solve this problem in 20 seconds.
Not only that but it seems that the moderators are stickying threads that are politically charged.

herdman, you're an idiot. You have a political statement as YOUR signature.

You and your staff are always in a bad position.
Wow you actually replied without your spammy response? At least you added some substance this time. You don't have to obsess over his signature. He's entitled to his opinion, and at least details his stance rather than just being retarded and posting "You're an idiot" a hundred times a day. Please add some quality and substance to this message board. The moderators don't seem to care about your shallowness.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Not only that but it seems that the moderators are stickying threads that are politically charged.

giphy.gif

Wow you actually replied without your spammy response? At least you added some substance this time. You don't have to obsess over his signature. He's entitled to his opinion, and at least details his stance rather than just being retarded and posting "You're an idiot" a hundred times a day. Please add some quality and substance to this message board. The moderators don't seem to care about your shallowness.

You're an idiot. How's that for substance?

Greed, friendly reminder, that if you post on the Herd Nation main forum or Old Fairfield, you need to remove your signature which is a direct political statement. Direct political statements go against those forums policies set forth by the site owner. Failure to do so can result in loss off posting ability or account suspension. We have already had one violation of this policy in recent days. It puts me and my staff in a bad position when folks do that.

I definitely find his political signature full of vitriol and has no place on the main board, per corporate policy.

Not only that but it seems that the moderators are stickying threads that are politically charged

1ef97c346806e2031879f6a102007e4a.gif

Hey extraidiot can you tell me where the ignore function is located?

Hover over the name/avatar of the poster you wish to ignore. I box will come up. In that box you will see a choice to IGNORE. Clicky.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Hover over the name/avatar of the poster you wish to ignore. I box will come up. In that box you will see a choice to IGNORE. Clicky.
Just happened to try it out, and hovered over your name, since it was the first one, and you asshole moderators don't have the ignore feature. Why doesn't herdman have this same feature?

Just happened to try it out, and hovered over your name, since it was the first one, and you asshole moderators don't have the ignore feature.

I didn't design this board and cannot address that complaint. Let me direct you to go to Mrs. Helen Dye, the head of the Rivals Help Desk.

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_SPORTS_RIVAL#

Again, you can go to Helen Dye.

Why doesn't herdman have this same feature?

Because he is a fake moderator?

Why does it only let me post one or two posts and then says insufficient privileges? Given a chance, I think I could put some asses in the seats.

Withered away old woman here just ready to come back to town to get an MRI from St. Mary's saying that yes, I have pancreatic cancer and will be dying quickly. Not gonna Alex Trebek it and take forever.

Huntington, WV--No matter where the hell you go in the world, if you were cursed with it, you're never gonna lose it. And you'll even become proud of it as it withers your ass into the grave.

Two damn posts and then insufficient privileges. What's it want, money? I'll be buried in a welfare coffin from Chapman's before I give a nickel to post my damn thoughts on a computer.

Why does it only let me post one or two posts and then says insufficient privileges? Given a chance, I think I could put some asses in the seats.

Withered away old woman here just ready to come back to town to get an MRI from St. Mary's saying that yes, I have pancreatic cancer and will be dying quickly. Not gonna Alex Trebek it and take forever.

Huntington, WV--No matter where the hell you go in the world, if you were cursed with it, you're never gonna lose it. And you'll even become proud of it as it withers your ass into the grave.

Two damn posts and then insufficient privileges. What's it want, money? I'll be buried in a welfare coffin from Chapman's before I give a nickel to post my damn thoughts on a computer.

Getting closer but still far from the real Ducky.

withers .

He's the new DC at FIU.

Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT