ADVERTISEMENT

Still trying to kill him

Moron, my post, which was the first on this board, was to a CNN link which had their top story being about the shooting. That was before any post on here, well before your blaming of them, etc.
Moron, when I posted what I did JD Vance and the animal story was the front headline with a marker at the top about Trump.

Moron, when I posted what I did JD Vance and the animal story was the front headline with a marker at the top about Trump.
Yes, because it was breaking news. Unlike your deplorable sources, they report the breaking news but verify anything specific they are going to publish, so it may take a few minutes.

The fact that you admit they had the breaking news at the top of their page ruins your entire point.

Yes, because it was breaking news. Unlike your deplorable sources, they report the breaking news but verify anything specific they are going to publish, so it may take a few minutes.

The fact that you admit they had the breaking news at the top of their page ruins your entire point.
No it was the marker at the top. Like the little thing st the top

No it was the marker at the top. Like the little thing st the top
No, it was a small square with the red banner reading “breaking news.” When you clicked on it, it was a very small article with basics saying when CNN can verify more information, they will publish it.

Remember, I posted the link first. I was on that page far earlier than you were complaining about it.

This is a horrible attempt at an argument by you. Remember, you’re the moron who claimed CNN wanted trump to run since they made their most money and highest ratings covering him, yet now your argument is that they are avoiding coverage on him.

Truly moronic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT