ADVERTISEMENT

Straily Pulled During No-Hitter

C.K. Ocsevol-Evad

Silver Buffalo
Jul 7, 2010
Former Marshall pitcher Dan Straily started today for the Miami Marlins against the New York Mets. He had a no-hitter after 5.1 innings, but was pulled in the middle of it. He had hit 94 pitches and walked five.

Reactions: andy4theherd
Former Marshall pitcher Dan Straily started today for the Miami Marlins against the New York Mets. He had a no-hitter after 5.1 innings, but was pulled in the middle of it. He had hit 94 pitches and walked five.

Thanks for the update....I believe there is a Heaven and there is a placed called Hell. I try everyday to performs Acts of Kindness to others in need because I want to feel good about myself when the Roll Call has my name on it. I am 69 years YOUNG and God Blesses me daily. I am a Vietnam survivor in March, 1970. Why God saved me...I asked that question for a long time. Because of professional help (Military)...I made out OK. Yes, I have not done all things right...but I am a son of a forgiving God.

My mantra for life....Lord, Help me to remember that nothing is going to happen today that you and I can't handle together...gw sweeney.

HerdZilla22

zilla are you on the correct Forum? What does your post have to do with Dan Straley?

zilla are you on the correct Forum? What does your post have to do with Dan Straley?
I believe he may have had too much Easter carrot juice.
drunk-o.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT