ADVERTISEMENT

STRIPE THE JOAN FOR VT!

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
  • Sept. 23 vs. Virginia Tech – "We Are … Striping The Joan!"

• - Marshall welcomes a Power Five opponent to Huntington as ACC foe Virginia Tech comes to Joan C. Edwards Stadium with the Herd looking to knock off a Power Five opponent for the second straight season! This game will serve as Family Weekend for Marshall University and the day will start with inspirational talent Marlana VanHoose singing the National Anthem.

• Sept. 23 vs. Virginia Tech – "We Are … Striping The Joan!"

• - Marshall welcomes a Power Five opponent to Huntington as ACC foe Virginia Tech comes to Joan C. Edwards Stadium with the Herd looking to knock off a Power Five opponent for the second straight season! This game will serve as Family Weekend for Marshall University and the day will start with inspirational talent Marlana VanHoose singing the National Anthem.

I just know we owe VPI an ass beating...

Will they be doing an alternating color on the tarps to coordinate with the tie-in sections?

honest question…………… promise.

Will they be doing an alternating color on the tarps to coordinate with the tie-in sections?

I'd be fine if Chris Miller just forked out a huge dollar amount to have each tarp section have a giant print of his goofy face on them. Like large enough to actually cover the tarp.

Just imagine the camera shots on ESPN with that look in the end zone seats tarped off, or an arial view!!!

The tarp thing is overblown. That was being done to tarp off sections near or involved in the new construction.

Any guesses thus far as to which section of the JOAN with the HIGHEST % of "geezer ticket holders" will be wearing the most garb colored something other than Green or White??

• Haha
Reactions: BleedsGreen33
That’s the section that shows up to games, supports the Herd through donations and does not whine and moan in chat rooms about silly stuff. Yea, they can wear what ever they want. Glad to have them.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
Any guesses thus far as to which section of the JOAN with the HIGHEST % of "geezer ticket holders" will be wearing the most garb colored something other than Green or White??
The Lville game was done pretty darn well and was a heck of an atmosphere. I think this is a lot more notice than that game so we SHOULD be able to do that again.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

I can't imagine they would leave tarps on for the Va Tech game...the place should be a legit sell out....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT