ADVERTISEMENT

Students/Parents Inquiring

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
I have heard from some parents and students asking whether the Student Activity Fee will be refunded in full (if no football at all) or in part of a partial season is played. In case you don’t know the Student Activity Fee is pretty much the bread and butter for Marshall athletics although some other things are included. Anyone else heard anything about this?

I have heard from some parents and students asking whether the Student Activity Fee will be refunded in full (if no football at all) or in part of a partial season is played. In case you don’t know the Student Activity Fee is pretty much the bread and butter for Marshall athletics although some other things are included. Anyone else heard anything about this?

MU will keep it, limit the amount of people in the stands, and give out 1k student tickets in a lottery and tell them it’s not their fault their kids have shit luck

I'm sure MU is not alone on this issue (Student activity fees). Would be nice to see if some national new gathering entity, media, etc., does some kind of nationwide survey of colleges and universities to see how this matter is being handled across the land in this very unique year!!

A friend called me and said MU sent out emails today stating that Freshmen and grad students would have face to face classes. All other students would be on line

ADVERTISEMENT