ADVERTISEMENT

Suicide Bomber Strikes Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester, UK

Haven't seen anything definitive yet, but probably safe to reset the counter...

naqx6a8ovjky.jpg

Muzzies have hated the Brits a lot longer than us. Yet still all their young princes go there to booze and drug it up and screw. They are an odd culture.

Even the extremely rich in the ME are subject to the ME. They could have 100 gilted shitters in their palace and only 3 of them work. The rich are enamored with the West, and once they get here they dive in like Scrooge McDuck into a money pool. They can't even spell Jihad.

That being said, fvck whoever did this. The victims are just kids. Non-political, nonthreatening, innocent kids.

The scaredy cat is coming out in you guys again. Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver.

This is what happens when scaredy cats gag at a gnat and swallow a camel.......Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver.

This is what happens when scaredy cats gag at a gnat and swallow a camel.......Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver.
If only those alcoholics had access to a sauna to sweat the disease out

I was at least expecting praise for King Obummer for keeping us safe for 8 years. But.....alcohol related crashes brought up in a terrorism thread???

Thank God we have men and women in the armed forces and law enforcement who perform the tasks we will never know, that allow Greed like ignorance to perpetuate.

I was at least expecting praise for King Obummer for keeping us safe for 8 years. But.....alcohol related crashes brought up in a terrorism thread???

Thank God we have men and women in the armed forces and law enforcement who perform the tasks we will never know, that allow Greed like ignorance to perpetuate.

Agreed--even for Greed that reached an all-time low.

The scaredy cat is coming out in you guys again. Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver.
Big win for your side, wasn't it Greed? Killing kids, wounding countless others. You and ISIS have to be riding in high cotton today, you miserable POS.

Reactions: murox and 19MU88
Big win for your side, wasn't it Greed? Killing kids, wounding countless others. You and ISIS have to be riding in high cotton today, you miserable POS.

Big win for republican politicians. Terrorists attacks help them keep you scared enough to elect morons like cheetos to keep you safe.

Attacks 54 Killed 311 Injured 242 Suicide Blasts 12 Countries 14 in past 5 days.Religion of peace at it again
Not to mention, the effects on trade, tourism, market trends, and the free way of life.

The world has a problem but people like greed give the simplistic answer and they are not looking at the big picture.

I remember when I was scared to leave the sticks. Then I got more scared of losing and got my ass out of there.

Not to mention, the effects on trade, tourism, market trends, and the free way of life.

The world has a problem but people like greed give the simplistic answer and they are not looking at the big picture.

If it has effects on markets, trade, etc., it's because people are scared...like you and other conservatives. Do you drive to work in fear knowing 28 people die EACH DAY due to drinking and driving?

This is just a little too rich coming from a place where these kind of people are as scarce as hens' teeth.

If it has effects on markets, trade, etc., it's because people are scared...like you and other conservatives. Do you drive to work in fear knowing 28 people die EACH DAY due to drinking and driving?

No, but one doesn't have anything to do with the other.

You are being illogical. You are thinking small picture and not of the problem and a solution.

No, but one doesn't have anything to do with the other.

You are being illogical. You are thinking small picture and not of the problem and a solution.

You don't think. You react, incorrectly at that. You're scared of terrorism (just like your puny choice of president) while having a much greater chance of being killed by a drunk driver than a terrorist. But you go ahead and cower.

Criminals and Terrorist will always what they want to do.

That doesn't mean you equip and train them.

ADVERTISEMENT