ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Night Football

You have polling data on Eagles fans that attend games? That's impressive.

All I know is, Philly fans are such big assholes that the stadium has a jail in it. Because these are the fans who once pelted Santa Claus with snowballs.
Well, in PA Democrats have 46% of registered voters and Repubs 39%. Philadelphia is solidly blue with a much higher margin for Democrats. According the Philadelphia Inquirer Democrats outnumber Republicans in Philadelphia by a 7 to 1 margin.

So, I would say the majority of fans in that stadium are Democrats.

All I know is, Philly fans are such big assholes that the stadium has a jail in it. Because these are the fans who once pelted Santa Claus with snowballs.
Well, Santa is fake, much like many of the votes Biden got.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan

Yeah, if you go back twenty years.

Well, in PA Democrats have 46% of registered voters and Repubs 39%. Philadelphia is solidly blue with a much higher margin for Democrats. According the Philadelphia Inquirer Democrats outnumber Republicans in Philadelphia by a 7 to 1 margin.

So, I would say the majority of fans in that stadium are Democrats.
You may be on to something because only residents of Philadelphia attend the games.

You may be on to something because only residents of Philadelphia attend the games.
Ok, that is likely correct. But, it would still be a pro Democrat crowd. Philadelphia is 7 to 1 in favor of Dems. PA a whole is 46 percent Dem to 39 percent Republican. They likely draw from New Jersey. Do you think that evens the crowd up for Republicans?

herdman is 100% absolutely correct about the Philadelphia crowd being overwhelmingly democrat. Sure, there's folks from outside of Philly that go to games, but that has dwindled, due to people from the suburbs (majority being republican) being afraid to venture into the inner city, due to rampant crime.

Democratic policies have destroyed inner cities. Many smart men/women that own these sports franchises have moved their stadiums to safer areas, some in the suburbs. Last time I drove down to a Tigers game, must have been a dozen bums wanting me to give them some money. Here's an idea. Go get a job and give me some money, you worthless jackass bum.

Yeah, if you go back twenty years.
Actually, it was 1968 when they pelted Santa. It is legendary. Not quite Cleveland Indians fans trying to kill the Texas Rangers and burn down the fvcking stadium legendary, but still good stuff.

But Eagles fans are still wild.

Really it is all sports. My favorite Philly fan moment, in 2001 a Flyers fan thought it was a good idea to fight Tie Domi. The same Tie Domi that is the NHL all-time leader for fighting majors lol. I miss the old NHL.

but that has dwindled, due to people from the suburbs (majority being republican) being afraid to venture into the inner city
Shit, you think most inner city fans can afford to attend NFL games? 🤣

Actually, it was 1968 when they pelted Santa. It is legendary. Not quite Cleveland Indians fans trying to kill the Texas Rangers and burn down the fvcking stadium legendary, but still good stuff.
I was referring to the jail, not when Santa was murdered.

Why the hell would anybody care over a pro team that much? Bunch of guys getting paid a bunch of money and win or lose they are wealthy the next day? Then, they might play for another team the next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT