ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl commercials

I call it the Super Bore most years. The only attaction for me was to see if the Bengals could win. I like football obviously. I like the players and the talent. I had the League itself. I get tired of the poltical BS crap and polticial correctness. Oh, and the grab ass football they play they gets aggravating. To me commercials are commercials for the most part. I am not usually paying attention then. Best part of the night were some wings I warmed up at my Super Bore party for 1. The wife was in the other room watching something else and working on her computer.

I thought the Dr. Evil and crew commercial was good. Most of the others, they were trying too hard.

Reactions: ohio herd
The only attaction for me was to see if the Bengals could win.

And of course they didn't.

I didn't watch much of it, but throwing the ball on 4th and 1? That's pretty much admitting that you suck and shouldn't win. 3rd and 1 they couldn't get 1 yard. 4th and 1 desperation fizzled.

As much as it sucks, it just seems like that's how it's supposed to be. The Bengals are supposed to be awful. This kind of season was all wrong. They're not even supposed to ever win anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT