ADVERTISEMENT

T Rod is gone....

Before this thread goes wild. No one has confirmed this and we've been given no reason to believe it.

People need to quit hanging on every tweet a 20 year old kid makes. It was all over the other boards as well. He may just be switching positions or doing returns full time. Or entirely not football related. I don't do twitter, so I have only read what others have posted.

People need to quit hanging on every tweet a 20 year old kid makes. It was all over the other boards as well. He may just be switching positions or doing returns full time. Or entirely not football related. I don't do twitter, so I have only read what others have posted.

You stated you don't do twitter (fact)....
So If u don't do twitter then how did you know info was tweeted?
And I need facts, or this is just an opinionated statement with no substance.

You stated you don't do twitter (fact)....
So If u don't do twitter then how did you know info was tweeted?
And I need facts, or this is just an opinionated statement with no substance.

It's was all over message boards. Not hard to find. I don't need twitter, we have enough guys on here who follow every step of these kids.

Stop it, T-Rod isn't gone. He's just in a slump right now. Steph Curry has a slump, Brady goes through it, they all do. Aaron Judge had one, just be patient. He didn't seem like the type to quit. So what, the kid had a past, we all do. He's a good back. Solid feet, can catch, and he will find his game. Come on now, quit saying he quit. Plus, Trey is still a young developing back. He will be fine. Go Herd!

This is why new players should not be touted so highly prior to playing their first real game for the Herd. All spring and summer I heard how great he would be and would start ahead of all the other known backs on the roster.

P.S. Where is Foster???

Me not knowing foster was kinda a joke about him not being that productive last couple years.... we all know he can play ball but he's been in a slump for like 2+ years... at least he's consistent....

Stop it, T-Rod isn't gone. He's just in a slump right now. Steph Curry has a slump, Brady goes through it, they all do. Aaron Judge had one, just be patient. He didn't seem like the type to quit. So what, the kid had a past, we all do. He's a good back. Solid feet, can catch, and he will find his game. Come on now, quit saying he quit. Plus, Trey is still a young developing back. He will be fine. Go Herd!

There was nothing to support him being a good back. There is slumping and there was just not being good enough. He averaged 20 ypg and ran backwards on punt returns.

giphy.gif

There was nothing to support him being a good back. There is slumping and there was just not being good enough. He averaged 20 ypg and ran backwards on punt returns.

giphy.gif

He had a 20 yard punt return Saturday and managed 0 net return yards for the day .

Where does this coaching staff find all these quitters? This kid was a starter and walks away after 3 games???

Hope it's not a family issue as a result of the Hurricane. Or family illness. If so, certainly could understand him leaving to be with them.
We'll prolly never know though.

Hope it's not a family issue as a result of the Hurricane. Or family illness. If so, certainly could understand him leaving to be with them.
We'll prolly never know though.

My guess he was getting pissed because he was likely going to see reduced playing time based on his performance.

Reactions: WV_Celt
ADVERTISEMENT