ADVERTISEMENT

Tear down that wall, 2020 Edition

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Playing catchup this morning on some threads, and noticed that some of you have cockblocked greed.

Would like to kindly ask that you unblock him. This is no different than the outrage most of us possess when Twitter and Facebook do the same to our content. Plus, the old guy doesn't have but a few weeks left here.

As for me, I feel as though I don't represent my low standards well enough when posting, if greed isn't there to quickly chime in, and reinforce my effort by calling me an idiot. He's my support system here.

I don't see how they stand to ignore him. I mean he is always good for a laugh and the anticipation one has when you see he has responded to a post...... is it a) moron b) idiot or c) coward?

Playing catchup this morning on some threads, and noticed that some of you have cockblocked greed.

Would like to kindly ask that you unblock him. This is no different than the outrage most of us possess when Twitter and Facebook do the same to our content. Plus, the old guy doesn't have but a few weeks left here.

As for me, I feel as though I don't represent my low standards well enough when posting, if greed isn't there to quickly chime in, and reinforce my effort by calling me an idiot. He's my support system here.

As I have stated multiple times, I do not have him blocked. I am simply ignoring everything he says.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT