ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Outage

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Nothing to see here. Move along. Just another major outage of 911 systems, flights cancelled, internet and phones down.

Just routine.

Wake up.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The sirens near the nuke plant where I live went off the other day and nobody knows why.

Wake up to what, that when half the world uses the same cyber security vendor we all get screwed when they make a coding error?
Even state and federal government computers are down.

Here's a question: In what world does it make sense for the U.S. government to farm out security to some 3rd party vendor, as opposed to handling it in-house? I swear, we are an absolute shit-show.

Even state and federal government computers are down.

Here's a question: In what world does it make sense for the U.S. government to farm out security to some 3rd party vendor, as opposed to handling it in-house? I swear, we are an absolute shit-show.
Should the US government also use their own operating system?

A VERY quick google search showed that it was a siren test you tinfoil hat wearing moron.

Moron it went off two days before that. Jerkoff.

Look thst up. I live 1.5 miles from the place. It went off in Monday and there is no anger as to why. They had a test Wednesday. It went off Monday and we are still waiting on answers why. DUKE and officials are investigating

you.are talking about the regular scheduled test. I am not.

Look thst up. I live 1.5 miles from the place. It went off in Monday and there is no anger as to why. They had a test Wednesday. It went off Monday and we are still waiting on answers why. DUKE and officials are investigating

And there was a news report about that which completely debunks your post about no one knowing why. It was explained in the story as a mistake. Guess what someone mistakes happen

And there was a news report about that which completely debunks your post about no one knowing why. It was explained in the story as a mistake. Guess what someone mistakes happen
sure, lived there 21 years. never happened before.

look at all these things going on, power grid, cyber, communications, etc.

Look up solider shoots two men near power line/house near ft bragg area. two russian speaking men.

lots of going on, strangely.

the next wars will be fought differently.

I had my vehicle serviced a couple weeks ago and the service manager was taking all my information and writing it on paper attached to a clipboard . He said the software program that handled car sales and servicing for half the dealers in the country had been down for several days. Seems to be a lot of that happening lately.

Yeah jerkoff

sure, lived there 21 years. never happened before.

look at all these things going on, power grid, cyber, communications, etc.

Look up solider shoots two men near power line/house near ft bragg area. two russian speaking men.

lots of going on, strangely.

the next wars will be fought differently.

Same thing happened with TMI in 2011, maybe Obama is behind it.

I had my vehicle serviced a couple weeks ago and the service manager was taking all my information and writing it on paper attached to a clipboard . He said the software program that handled car sales and servicing for half the dealers in the country had been down for several days. Seems to be a lot of that happening lately.

CDK

Yeah jerkoff

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

That's what I am saying. People need to pay attention.

Yes, of you telling us that we need to wake up and pay attention.

The worst border invasion is happening as we speak and you're sleeping right through it. You absolutely need to wake up.

The worst border invasion is happening as we speak and you're sleeping right through it. You absolutely need to wake up.
What does this have to do with a faulty software update and nuclear power plant sirens?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT