ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Church Shooting

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
What the hell is wrong with the world? Church service at a small town church? The world is a wicked place.

Has the great state of Texas declared it an attack of terrorism, asking for a friend.
I have not heard yet. Not a lot of details coming out. Other than more than 20 killed and the shooter is dead. Haven't see anything yet.

Info on shooter

The gunman in Sunday’s Texas church shooting has been identified as Devin P. Kelley, according to multiple newsoutlets.

CBS News and the New York Times reported Kelley committed the mass shooting at First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, which killed at least 25 people.

Kelley is a 26-year-old Air Force veteran from nearby New Braunfels, Texas, according to a LinkedIn account tied to his name and several news outlets.

According to CBS News, he was court-martialed and dishonorably discharged in May 2014.

What the hell is wrong with you? No sense acting like an asshole in the wake of a tragedy.
No really did Texas not jump right to it and call it terror? I mean everyone on here was posting and keeping everyone informed when other governors or such didn’t declare terrorism in the first 5 minutes.
I’m sure this guy was a probably peacefully sitting in church with his weapon when it started freakishly discharging by itself. He looks like a real stable and grounded person.

Reports coming in that an armed citizen may have engaged the attacker.

conspiracy theories starting to fly around already.

Oh boy, here we go.

Reports coming in that an armed citizen may have engaged the attacker.

"He was confronted by an armed nearby resident who chased after him. Kelley was later found dead, roughly five miles away in Guadalupe County, according to Wiley."

Now if guns were illegal, this guy could have done the same thing, but everyone else would have been defenseless. How many more would have died ?

Taking a different direction I see.

Nope. It was YOUR direction. He broke the law in more than one way. Not only did he own the gun illegally, it should have been illegal for the person to sell him one. If the person who sold the gun was liable for illegally selling him a gun, perhaps he wouldn't have had one. But we don't need THAT law.

Nope. It was YOUR direction. He broke the law in more than one way. Not only did he own the gun illegally, it should have been illegal for the person to sell him one. If the person who sold the gun was liable for illegally selling him a gun, perhaps he wouldn't have had one. But we don't need THAT law.

That's my point, if a criminal sociopath is determined enough he will find a way. This jackass even posted a picture of his weapon on facebook, knowing it's illegal for him to own or operate. He dgaf.

That's my point, if a criminal sociopath is determined enough he will find a way. This jackass even posted a picture of his weapon on facebook, knowing it's illegal for him to own or operate. He dgaf.

What, exactly, is the problem with making it tougher to obtain those guns, especially for guys like today?

Correct answer: Almost assuredly, fewer. Maybe even none. "Man will kill man" is a pathetic reply.
Ok, worst school killing USA history. No guns.
Oklahoma City, bomb
9-11 not a gun used.

Before guns back centuries ago, man was even more ruthless.

Oklahoma City, bomb
9-11 not a gun used.

Pitiful, just pitiful. I'll use the same "logic".

The 2 world wars and our civil war had nothing to do with muslims. No need to worry about muslims.

Oklahoma City, bomb
9-11 not a gun used.

27549-1pykz2g.png

It was illegal for him to have a gun. What else do you want?
this is what is puzzling about these nutty virtue signaling leftists. they act like there's no laws pertaining to guns. and frankly it's guys like extragreen the government needs to be keeping an eye on the most - leftists with anger issues

Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT