ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Shooting

That’s literally been your argument. I asked what law would have prevented this incident. You said universal background checks. Continue making yourself look stupid
It's genetic with him. He can't help it

That’s literally been your argument. I asked what law would have prevented this incident. You said universal background checks. Continue making yourself look stupid
You're an idiot. There are zero laws that will prevent this from ever happening. You and like idiots are prepared to do nothing about it. Which is part of why you are an idiot to go with your lying.

You're an idiot. There are zero laws that will prevent this from ever happening. You and like idiots are prepared to do nothing about it. Which is part of why you are an idiot to go with your lying.
How about enforcing laws already on the books? That seems like a good place to start

You and your fellow idiots simply cannot stop lying. <<That has nothing to do with anyone's genetics. moron.
Your level of stupidity absolutely does. Your parents must have both been morons to spit out a fool like you.

How about enforcing laws already on the books? That seems like a good place to start
Sounds good to me. Fund the agencies to do exactly that. But prosecuting gun crimes doesn't do much if anything to prevent the guns from getting into the wrong hands. The fact that I want more regulations on guns isn't much of a political thing as 72% of gun owners and 87% of non-gun owners think gun show sales and private gun sales should be subject to background checks.

Sounds good to me. Fund the agencies to do exactly that. But prosecuting gun crimes doesn't do much if anything to prevent the guns from getting into the wrong hands. The fact that I want more regulations on guns isn't much of a political thing as 72% of gun owners and 87% of non-gun owners think gun show sales and private gun sales should be subject to background checks.

Gun show sales made by licensed dealers, which is the vast majority of gun show sales, are already subject to a background check.

I’m not a fan of the government regulating what personal property I can sell, so that’s a no-go. Plus it would be 100% impossible to implement and monitor. Plus plus, criminals wouldn’t comply anyway, so you are only harassing people who aren’t the problem anyway.

How about much harsher penalties for laws already on the books and DAs that will actually prosecute the crimes?

Gun show sales made by licensed dealers, which is the vast majority of gun show sales, are already subject to a background check.
Vast majority does not = universal.
Plus it would be 100% impossible to implement and monitor. Plus plus, criminals wouldn’t comply anyway, so you are only harassing people who aren’t the problem anyway.
Same with every other law on the books.
How about much harsher penalties for laws already on the books and DAs that will actually prosecute the crime
I already answered that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT