ADVERTISEMENT

Thad Moss leaving NC State

jocktalker

Silver Buffalo
Apr 5, 2007
ESPN reports. I can't the link site on my mobile phone for some reason.

Wonder if Doc will go after him or if he'S even interested in Marshall?

Tightend coach is better than him calling plays. And would be thrilled to get Moss..

Last edited:
ESPN reports. I can't the link site on my mobile phone for some reason.

Wonder if Doc will go after him or if he'S even interested in Marshall?

One of the funniest post I have read in a long long time on here...LSU is on the SEC network as an example , more times in one season than Marshall is on any form of television in 3 seasons, this does not count for the additional non-SEC network televised LSU games.

LSU is going to be back in the mix for the SEC Title in short order , RM's kid went to NC State and a major conference (ACC and TV) and now moves up to the SEC and TV again , you really think RM would have tried to handcuff his own son by suggesting much less sending him to the Marshall coaching staff , facilities and the mighty CUSA ?..no , this kid is a tight end not a wide out like dear ol dad and has a chance to possibly play at the next level at that position without having to try to emulate dad.

Add to all of this he was not an academic casualty at NCSU , eliminating Marshall

Consider Marshall...good lord man have you gone daft ....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: jocktalker
One of the funniest post I have read in a long long time on here...LSU is on the SEC network as an example , more times in one season than Marshall is on any form of television in 3 seasons, this does not count for the additional non-SEC network televised LSU games.

LSU is going to be back in the mix for the SEC Title in short order , RM's kid went to NC State and a major conference (ACC and TV) first and now the mighty SEC and TV again , you really think RM would handcuff his own son by suggesting much less sending him to the Marshall coaching staff , facilities and the mighty CUSA ?..no , this kid is a tight end not a wide out like dear ol dad and has a chance to possibly play at the next level at that position without having to try to emulate dad.

Add to all of this he was not an academic casualty at NCSU , eliminating Marshall

Lol! Many have called me daft and alot worse on this board. Thad's sister originally signed to play basketball at Florida but transferred to a lower profile school after her freshman year. It was just a rhetorical question to get a convo started. Thanks for sharing! :)

LSU is going to be back in the mix for the SEC Title in short order , RM's kid went to NC State and a major conference (ACC and TV) and now moves up to the SEC and TV again , you really think RM would have tried to handcuff his own son by suggesting much less sending him to the Marshall coaching staff , facilities and the mighty CUSA ?..no , this kid is a tight end not a wide out like dear ol dad and has a chance to possibly play at the next level at that position without having to try to emulate dad.

cks4vWf.png

ADVERTISEMENT