ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Marshall Family !!!

herdinatl

Bronze Buffalo
Jul 2, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Thank you guys for a GREAT weekend !! We got into town Friday and went out to eat and wasn't out 15 minutes before people started coming up to Jannson to say hey. Saturday in the big green room before the game, you guys made us fell like royalty. We got to meet and chat with your new AD before the game then again at a nightspot after the game. I told him how refreshing it was to see an AD with that much passion. I'm sure you guys count see him giving the refs a hard time, watching the replays at the media desk. He is very engaged. We got to speak at length, with one of his staff about conference tourney in Pensacola and about the pros & cons of the conference tourney in Frisco. They are REALLY trying to give the fans a great experience this year at the new location. The atmosphere in the Cam was FANTASTIC !!! We had a great time and can't wait to go to the MU/Ga St game down here on 2/11. The Atlanta Herd people are trying to get a big crowd. I know that the two of us will be there. This team is rolling !!! Be proud guys !!!!
Modify message

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT