ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for making me work more

By "the board" you mean rifle.

No one else takes breaks for diaper changes.

Reactions: johns1124
By "the board" you mean rifle.

No one else takes breaks for diaper changes.
Speaking of breaks, how many breaks does your employer allow you to take in order to post 28 times during your clocked-in hours yesterday?

Since the board is in total melt down, I don’t have to check in as often.
Glad that I could be of service to help you work. How come it is having the opposite effect on Crispy? Geezer, if you owned a company and were paying somebody to be working, what would you do if you found out they were posting on here 28 times during the hours you were paying them to work in just one day?

if you owned a company and were paying somebody to be working, what would you do if you found out they were posting on here 28 times during the hours you were paying them to work in just one day?
Can you imagine how much Snot has cost the company he works for by posting all the time?

Speaking of breaks, how many breaks does your employer allow you to take in order to post 28 times during your clocked-in hours yesterday?

Stop you're really getting to me. Oh woe is me. Oh woe is me!

iu

Can you imagine how much Snot has cost the company he works for by posting all the time?
I am guessing that his HR team probably tried calculating that throughout the day today. He didn't throw a tantrum randomly and also just stop posting all day today. My guess is they brought him in about it today.

Stop you're really getting to me. Oh woe is me. Oh woe is me!

iu
It's too late, dork. You already threw your tantrum. Don't try to play it off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I am guessing that his HR team probably tried calculating that throughout the day today. He didn't throw a tantrum randomly and also just stop posting all day today. My guess is they brought him in about it today.
That's possible.

But I'm talking about YEARS that he's been doing it. I'm guessing he works for a family member that feels sorry for him, that is if he works at all.

• Haha
Moron I sell millions a year. They don't give a ****. I work on every vacation. Everywhere I go work phone and computer. I am not on a clock. I am on vacation now. Worked all day. Have for 30 years or so. I make them money.

Moron I sell millions a year. They don't give a ****. I work on every vacation. Everywhere I go work phone and computer. I am not on a clock. I am on vacation now. Worked all day. Have for 30 years or so. I make them money.
"Yes, sir, I will gladly drive that death mobile all day. Is there enough room for both of us in the backseat so I can give you your daily nooner?"

zero
it is 1130pm. on vacation and working. might be a 5 million dollar year. i don't cost them a thingat the end of the day

remember the stuid auto workers union mad at trump and elon for saying they would get rid of people that walked out 0r whatever they got mad about.

might be a 5 million dollar year.
Oh? Will you be issuing an apology for your previous comments?
We are usually ahead of the curve and the rest of the economy. We have already received notice that prices are going up in Jan.

Bidenomics at work.

Economy is going to shrink. UPS knows it.

We just had a meeting about that last week. Not a hidden secret. We are going to reach a plateau and basically be stagnant to slight growth in the USA.

Hell, I just sat in a meeting last week with some senior management of a 3 billion a year company. They had two quarters of negative growth last year. Pulled out of it. I nailed that one. Talked to a banker who does commercial loans for capital equipment. They were off $20 million in his division last year. Nailed that one. Be patient.

I said it for a long time. I am right on track. I told my company officers and managers where we would be right now. Here we are. Right on track as I called it. Predicted the same thing on here awhile back.

Wait until this fall and winter. The table waa set when that Mush brain and dems kept spending. People like me warned about it.

it is 1130pm. on vacation and working. might be a 5 million dollar year. i don't cost them a thingat the end of the day
If you hadn't wasted one days time per week on this board, you wouldn't have ripped them off for $125,000 this year.

Oh? Will you be issuing an apology for your previous comments?
Nope. I have had bigger years. Second, I am fortunate and established late in my career. Things cost me more under Mush like anyone else..people are getting screwed by Bidenomics. I am old and will make it..others are hosed unde this economy.

Trumps years were best. Everyone made money and things cost less.

Those of us in blue states got purposely screwed. TCJA was a farce for middle-class. Got our ass kicked by other countries. His proposed tariffs will hurt us even more. Depending on how much you can put in, you can make an absolutely no-risk 5% - 7% annually in a savings account over the past 2.5 years and not have to worry about the economy or any recession.

If I could be guaranteed a no-risk 5% - 7% every year, I’d get out of bed before 11 a.m. to vote.

And based on your previous posts, it sounds like you and your company were wrong about your predictions.

• Haha
Nope. I have had bigger years. Second, I am fortunate and established late in my career. Things cost me more under Mush like anyone else..people are getting screwed by Bidenomics. I am old and will make it..others are hosed unde this economy.

You're a lying trumptard oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT