ADVERTISEMENT

The Bowie kid from Martinsburg

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 1, 2002
That kid has lit it up for three years including today. Doc really needs to look a this kid.

5150 - don't hold your breath and if he is that good , odds are he will end up out of state and Holliday will bring in another Green telling us that within a year he will be as good as Pennington or Leftwich.

The kid has offers from Shepard, UCharleston, Glenville State, and walk-on at WVU...5-8 150 lbs hurts him. Had 550 yards receiving but, more of a return man...

We passed on the Malachevich kid and he was the WVU scout team MVP this fall and will get a scholly next fall.

The kid has offers from Shepard, UCharleston, Glenville State, and walk-on at WVU...5-8 150 lbs hurts him. Had 550 yards receiving but, more of a return man...

If he is a smart FB player I say go after him. How big was Shuler? I don't think Shu was 5'8" but he wasn't tall. A shorter guy that gets open is better than a tall guy that can't get open.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
I love the “local hero” theme in recruiting. The world says he is Glenville/Harvey High or I-A scout team level talent, but NO, he has a driver’s license with the same words on it as mine, so let’s criticize the coach for not recruiting him.

And, BTW, does anybody know just how little relevance MU has in the eastern panhandle? No one there cares a whit.

Reactions: 1herdfifteen
ADVERTISEMENT